First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Eva Mendez isn't a Cac and before her he was trying to get Halle Berry to star with him but she couldn't clear her schedule. Will's love interests in his movies have, before Focus, nearly ALL been women of color or minority women.

Made In America- PRIME Nia Long:feedme:

Independence Day- PRIME Vivica Fox:blessed:

Enemy Of The State- Regina King:myman:

Wild Wild West- ole girl from Jamie Foxx Show and Selma Hayek:whew:

Men In Black 2- Rosario Dawson:salute:

Ali- His wife Jada (still fine) Nona Gaye :ohlawd: and Micheal Michelle

Bad Boys 2- Gabrielle Union:wow:

Seven Pounds- Rosario Dawson:shaq:

After Earth- Sophie Okonedo:takedat:

Of his Blockbusters he's only had Cac love interests in Hancock (ugly pasty pale ass Charlize Theron:scust:) and now Focus. He flirted a little with Linda Florentino in the first Men In Black but she wasnt a "romantic" interest.

:wow:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope movie. I am a sucker for a good heist movie thou. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH ON IMAX :banderas:

That soundtrack is a definite GO! :lawd:

The Inception Will pulled at the Superbowl thou! :ohhh:

The ending was :stopitslime::francis::ehh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This! The movie is getting above-average+ reviews, Has an A-lister with an-upcomer starring in the movie, is getting a major marketing push from Warner Bros., is now confirmed to only have a $50 million budget, & the only other notable movie opening this weekend is a low-budget Horror movie being released by Relativity Media (The Lazarus Effect).

At this point the only people who think this movie is gonna flop of folks who are trolling & or rooting for it to flop.
was just about to say that dude must be rooting for it to flop

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The budget for the movie isn't $100 million like posters were saying earlier its actually $50 Million

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Terrible movie. There is NOTHING to the characters besides what you see on screen....which isn't all that much to begin with lol. Most superficial film I've seen in a quite some time.

Also, the script is a steaming pile of shyt. Characters laugh at the oddest dialog, and seem to be reacting to entirely different scenes....possibly from different movies.

fukk this, just watch Pickpocket and The Sting instead.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Terrible movie. There is NOTHING to the characters besides what you see on screen....which isn't all that much to begin with lol. Most superficial film I've seen in a quite some time.

Also, the script is a steaming pile of shyt. Characters laugh at the oddest dialog, and seem to be reacting to entirely different scenes....possibly from different movies.

fukk this, just watch Pickpocket and The Sting instead.
Is it worst than Lucy?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Is it worst than Lucy?

Really hard to compare, but I disliked it about that much.

It's less stupid than Lucy, but also less ambitious.

This is the leader in the clubhouse for my least favorite movie of the year though. Will be hard to top.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm go check it out...it looks intereting, plus i'm curious to find out if ole girl is conning will....that's the feeling i get from the trailers...either she conning him or a she a cop...