First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I have a strong preference for Black women, but there's no crime or betrayal to admitting that there are some very attractive white women out there :manny:

Hope this film does well for Will, but I'll wait for a download link.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When you grew up with a father who made damn SURE you understood the history of how Cacs have treated us since the inception of this country then yes...there most certainly IS.

I grew up watching Sankofa, Malcolm X, Panther, and Eyes On The Prize. My father made us reading about Dubois, Marcus Garvey, and Freddikk Douglas and made us do book reports. My household was one that stressed the importance of the NATURAL beauty and intelligence of the Black race.

You think I go around declaring GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN:blessed: for my health? I do not find white women physically attractive and any of those who exhibit nice features are biting them from Black women.

I ain't mad breh

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
When you grew up with a father who made damn SURE you understood the history of how Cacs have treated us since the inception of this country then yes...there most certainly IS.

I grew up watching Sankofa, Malcolm X, Panther, and Eyes On The Prize. My father made us reading about Dubois, Marcus Garvey, and Freddikk Douglas and made us do book reports. My household was one that stressed the importance of the NATURAL beauty and intelligence of the Black race.

You think I go around declaring GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN:blessed: for my health? I do not find white women physically attractive and any of those who exhibit nice features are biting them from Black women.

:yeshrug: I get it.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
11001907_10155163096790161_1072377385961294480_n.jpg

BLACK EXCELLENCE. GO JADA AND WILL!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This movie gonna flop bad
Nah if it opens at 20 that'll be cool. It's a weak weekend anyway

This! The movie is getting above-average+ reviews, Has an A-lister with an-upcomer starring in the movie, is getting a major marketing push from Warner Bros., is now confirmed to only have a $50 million budget, & the only other notable movie opening this weekend is a low-budget Horror movie being released by Relativity Media (The Lazarus Effect).

At this point the only people who think this movie is gonna flop of folks who are trolling & or rooting for it to flop.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This! The movie is getting above-average+ reviews, Has an A-lister with an-upcomer starring in the movie, is getting a major marketing push from Warner Bros., is now confirmed to only have a $50 million budget, & the only other notable movie opening this weekend is a low-budget Horror movie being released by Relativity Media (The Lazarus Effect).

At this point the only people who think this movie is gonna flop of folks who are trolling & or rooting for it to flop.

Breh a 60 something on RT isn't above average. That's a D which is below average. All the other stuff you said could be cool but on no planet is a 64 above average

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Breh a 60 something on RT isn't above average. That's a D which is below average. All the other stuff you said could be cool but on no planet is a 64 above average

:snoop: At the fact that you use the school grade scale to rate movies.

I use the 5-star scale to rate movies. So a 2.5-3 out of 5 is an average movie to me. So I look at a 64 as 3.2 out of 5. I expect it to still be an enjoyable & entertaining movie.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:snoop: At the fact that you use the school grade scale to rate movies.

I use the 5-star scale to rate movies. So a 2.5-3 out of 5 is an average movie to me. So I look at a 64 as 3.2 out of 5. I expect it to still be an enjoyable & entertaining movie.

Lol yes you're right because that's the level they use when they rate movies. It's the reason why some critics use letter grades or do things out of 10 because it's sort of universal and makes it easier for people to understand rather than doing math which people don't want to do. You gotta make it easier for your readers rather than make them have to do work. To me, anything that's below a 7 is below average because 7, while good, is still average. It's not great, it's not bad, it's middle of the road which is the exact definition of average.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I find white women attractive :stopitslime:

Douglass_Helen_Eva_Frederick.jpg