First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I do not find white women attractive in the least I've stated this before.

Hes either clearly trolling or denial is not just a river in Egypt

I mean..Pam Anderson in the 90s..Carmen Electra in the 90s..Jennifer Love Hewitt in any decade..Even Marilyn Monroe from back in the day was bad as hell

:stopitslime: This!! NO WAY you can watch American movies & Television your whole life and NOT find white women attractive.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:stopitslime: This!! NO WAY you can watch American movies & Television your whole life and NOT find white women attractive.

When you grew up with a father who made damn SURE you understood the history of how Cacs have treated us since the inception of this country then yes...there most certainly IS.

I grew up watching Sankofa, Malcolm X, Panther, and Eyes On The Prize. My father made us reading about Dubois, Marcus Garvey, and Freddikk Douglas and made us do book reports. My household was one that stressed the importance of the NATURAL beauty and intelligence of the Black race.

You think I go around declaring GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN:blessed: for my health? I do not find white women physically attractive and any of those who exhibit nice features are biting them from Black women.