First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Of his Blockbusters he's only had Cac love interests in Hancock (ugly pasty pale ass Charlize Theron:scust:) and now Focus. He flirted a little with Linda Florentino in the first Men In Black but she wasnt a "romantic" interest.
ok its official u just really hate caucasians if u think charlize is ugly

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I do not find white women attractive in the least I've stated this before.
so when you watched unlawful entry you were like :why: to liotta's obsession? Don't see any attraction in the gassed up Welchs,fondas,munroes,Bancrofts? Never found Natasha Hendridge, bleeth, Pam or angie everhart remotely attractive? Even the most militant can admit someone is attractive without outrightly desiring them breh

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
so when you watched unlawful entry you were like :why: to liotta's obsession? Don't see any attraction in the gassed up Welchs,fondas,munroes,Bancrofts? Never found Natasha Hendridge, bleeth, Pam or angie everhart remotely attractive? Even the most militant can admit someone is attractive without outrightly desiring them breh

no

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Eva Mendez isn't a Cac and before her he was trying to get Halle Berry to star with him but she couldn't clear her schedule. Will's love interests in his movies have, before Focus, nearly ALL been women of color or minority women.

Made In America- PRIME Nia Long:feedme:

Independence Day- PRIME Vivica Fox:blessed:

Enemy Of The State- Regina King:myman:

Wild Wild West- ole girl from Jamie Foxx Show and Selma Hayek:whew:

Men In Black 2- Rosario Dawson:salute:

Ali- His wife Jada (still fine) Nona Gaye :ohlawd: and Micheal Michelle

Bad Boys 2- Gabrielle Union:wow:

Seven Pounds- Rosario Dawson:shaq:

After Earth- Sophie Okonedo:takedat:

Of his Blockbusters he's only had Cac love interests in Hancock (ugly pasty pale ass Charlize Theron:scust:) and now Focus. He flirted a little with Linda Florentino in the first Men In Black but she wasnt a "romantic" interest.

Thank You Ziggy, one of my boys had the nerve to say, "Hollywood Forcing another Black Man to be with a White Woman". I'm like, Will has had a diverse mostly black group of women he co-starred with. Even on "Fresh Prince" all of his girls were beautiful black women. Look, Love sees no color, I have no issue with it but I think Hollywood obviously does cause they rarely want to a Black Man and White Woman, that's that "Taboo" to them ish. Remember there were laws against it in many states in the country. As for if shes fine or not. I think she looks aiight but I Liked some of Will other love interest as you listed. But good breakdown.

th

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
there is no way NO WAY any straight male existing in a white populated society from day dot who has been taught and force fed that the eurocentric aesthetic is the standard of all things beauty can look at any cac celebrity and not be like :patrice: at some point.Shakira or biel never got you like :whew: at any point? K :mjpls:

Just for argument sake how would you rate elsa pataky and margarita levieva?:pachaha: