First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think it'll do better than expected because outside of 50 Shades it has little to no competition, but that budget is no joke...

Actually, a $100 million budget for a romantic comedy, even if it's part heist movie, is a joke.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Will Smith COMMANDS $20 Million a picture along with Denzel and Tom Cruise. A lot of those movies budgets involve accommodating the star's salary plus shooting locations, those expensive ass cars you see in the trailer, The jewelry, all of that shyt

We ain't even get into Marketing:whew: movie probably cost around 120-145.

Anyways I'm going to see it. Setting aside my absolute HATRED for a black male chasing after a pale Cac broad, the movie looks like fun and I generally like all Will Smith movies (except 7 Pounds:scust:)
:sas2: How did you feel about Will chasing after Eva Mendez in "Hitch" than?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
As long as it does about 100 Million the worldwide dollars will push pass where it needs to go. This is a 300-400 Worldwide movie just like "Hitch" but as others have mentioned, it's "Rated-R". So we will see what Will does but I think it's a nice move. Then he's back to his Summer Blockbusters next year. LOL @ The Poster, Will is a fool:

focus2015_poster.jpg

"NEVER LOSE"

LOL, get em Will.

"volume 3 still sold more records than will smith...

...I WILL NOT...LOSE!"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As long as it does about 100 Million the worldwide dollars will push pass where it needs to go. This is a 300-400 Worldwide movie just like "Hitch" but as others have mentioned, it's "Rated-R". So we will see what Will does but I think it's a nice move. Then he's back to his Summer Blockbusters next year. LOL @ The Poster, Will is a fool:

focus2015_poster.jpg

"NEVER LOSE"

LOL, get em Will.
will Will atone for his #newblack sins and make em mad with this one? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:sas2: How did you feel about Will chasing after Eva Mendez in "Hitch" than?

Eva Mendez isn't a Cac and before her he was trying to get Halle Berry to star with him but she couldn't clear her schedule. Will's love interests in his movies have, before Focus, nearly ALL been women of color or minority women.

Made In America- PRIME Nia Long:feedme:

Independence Day- PRIME Vivica Fox:blessed:

Enemy Of The State- Regina King:myman:

Wild Wild West- ole girl from Jamie Foxx Show and Selma Hayek:whew:

Men In Black 2- Rosario Dawson:salute:

Ali- His wife Jada (still fine) Nona Gaye :ohlawd: and Micheal Michelle

Bad Boys 2- Gabrielle Union:wow:

Seven Pounds- Rosario Dawson:shaq:

After Earth- Sophie Okonedo:takedat:

Of his Blockbusters he's only had Cac love interests in Hancock (ugly pasty pale ass Charlize Theron:scust:) and now Focus. He flirted a little with Linda Florentino in the first Men In Black but she wasnt a "romantic" interest.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"volume 3 still sold more records than will smith...

...I WILL NOT...LOSE!"

"Ghetto N!gga moving Will Smith Numbers"

Hot line by Jay but it was always a lie. "Big Willie Style" sold more records than any Jay Z album including "Hard Knock Life". Overall he proved to be correct as he's outsold Will in total numbers though so the Line still stands, lol.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eva Mendez isn't a Cac and before her he was trying to get Halle Berry to star with him but she couldn't clear her schedule. Will's love interests in his movies have, before Focus, nearly ALL been women of color or minority women.

Of his Blockbusters he's only had Cac love interests in Hancock (ugly pasty pale ass Charlize Theron:scust:) and now Focus. He flirted a little with Linda Florentino in the first Men In Black but she wasnt a "romantic" interest.

:wow:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

the chemistry he had with fiorentino was :whew: shame they never went there