First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Lamelos gonna be trash in the league if he actually makes it

He's gonna need to get alot stronger and be coached up alot at UCLA.

He's got talent but that chino hills system is ridiculous. He plays zero d and takes 30 3s a game, he needs to learn how to actually play basketball

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Seems you have a problem reading.
LIke I said they don't look like Kobe's to me on top of that if you don't like the shoe or can't afford them, don't buy them.
Seems extremely simple a concept, crying about a shoe you don't like or don't want to buy seems absurd.
You've been crying about people not wanting/liking the shoe and you don't even want/like them yourself :wtf:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You've been crying about people not wanting/liking the shoe and you don't even want/like them yourself :wtf:
I never complained about people not wanting or liking the shoe.
I addressed the bullshyt ass reasoning some of you were using to attack LaVar. Nothing more and nothing less.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I never complained about people not wanting or liking the shoe.
I addressed the bullshyt ass reasoning some of you were using to attack LaVar. Nothing more and nothing less.
but you don't want other people to "cry" about it, even though you have done an awful amount of crying about people crying about it. If you don't want people to have opinions about it, you shouldn't be sharing yours.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
but you don't want other people to "cry" about it, even though you have done an awful amount of crying about people crying about it. If you don't want people to have opinions about it, you shouldn't be sharing yours.
LIke I said I only address poor arguments against LaVar and BBB.
If you were reading you would see that, since I say it repeatedly.
I never said anyone shouldn't share their opinion either, if you share your opinion though why would you be mad if someone shared their opinion of your opinion.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LIke I said I only address poor arguments against LaVar and BBB.
If you were reading you would see that, since I say it repeatedly.
I never said anyone shouldn't share their opinion either, if you share your opinion though why would you be mad if someone shared their opinion of your opinion.
Your definition of a poor argument is anything that is critical of BBB. For some reason you take every criticism of BBB as a personal attack. You think he has done everything flawlessly, most people disagree. Just two sides sharing their opinions. The critics aren't buying his shyt and neither are you so I'm not really sure why you are so invested.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Your definition of a poor argument is anything that is critical of BBB. For some reason you take every criticism of BBB as a personal attack. You think he has done everything flawlessly, most people disagree. Just two sides sharing their opinions. The critics aren't buying his shyt and neither are you so I'm not really sure why you are so invested.
You are projecting your own shyt now.
If I have had a disagreement in reasoning I attack that reasoning, and if I don't I don't say anything.
Two sides have been sharing their opinions.
My argument has never been dependent on buying anything, so try again.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You are projecting your own shyt now.
If I have had a disagreement in reasoning I attack that reasoning, and if I don't I don't say anything.
Two sides have been sharing their opinions.
My argument has never been dependent on buying anything, so try again.
You're getting stuck in your own web of contrarianism. You were just saying it was absurd that people who didn't like it and weren't buying it were "crying about it". If it's absurd that they are discussing it, its even more absurd that you are.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You're getting stuck in your own web of contrarianism. You were just saying it was absurd that people who didn't like it and weren't buying it were "crying about it". If it's absurd that they are discussing it, its even more absurd that you are.
No web to get stuck in and I'm not a contrarian.
Seems extremely simple a concept, crying about a shoe you don't like or don't want to buy seems absurd.
Still stans and I don't see the issue.
What is absurd about me talking about the people who use poor logic when discussing BBB and LaVar?
Seems you trying to pull a W out of that lesson I gave you. Do better and maybe it might have been a legit back and forth

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No web to get stuck in and I'm not a contrarian.

Still stans and I don't see the issue.
What is absurd about me talking about the people who use poor logic when discussing BBB and LaVar?
Seems you trying to pull a W out of that lesson I gave you. Do better and maybe it might have been a legit back and forth
You're a contrarian about being a contrarian. Consistency all around :sas2:

And no lessons to learn from you because you're painfully ignorant and unaware when it comes to fashion and you have spent a lot of time trying to convince yourself that the more expensive brands are no better than the ones you buy. You think BBB is comparable to other high end brands because you simply don't know anything about the topic. You have just been a BBB hypeman and apologist. Nothing more. The tragedy in this is that you're one of the few people Lavar is fooling and you're not even going to buy his shyt :mjcry:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You're a contrarian about being a contrarian. Consistency all around :sas2:

And no lessons to learn from you because you're painfully ignorant and unaware when it comes to fashion and you have spent a lot of time trying to convince yourself that the more expensive brands are no better than the ones you buy. You think BBB is comparable to other high end brands because you simply don't know anything about the topic. You have just been a BBB hypeman and apologist. Nothing more. The tragedy in this is that you're one of the few people Lavar is fooling and you're not even going to buy his shyt :mjcry:
Seems like you've discovered a new word and want to use it a lot. Using it and not knowing what it means doesn't make you seem more intelligent, exposes your ignorance even more though, because its clear you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't understand how LaVar is fooling me, and again I backed up my assertions with documentaries, news articles, and word from Chinese manufacturers.

If you want to feel the way you do, fine, I know better.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Seems like you've discovered a new word and want to use it a lot. Using it and not knowing what it means doesn't make you seem more intelligent, exposes your ignorance even more though, because its clear you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't understand how LaVar is fooling me, and again I backed up my assertions with documentaries, news articles, and word from Chinese manufacturers.

If you want to feel the way you do, fine, I know better.
You are giving me reason to use it a lot because it describes you perfectly :mjgrin:

And you know that having sources doesn't mean you're right. Especially when the sources are hand picked to try to confirm what you already believe. There are plenty of sources out there that can rip apart your reckless application of what you feel you have learned. Even the sources you cited would laugh in your face when you said bullshyt like Gucci and Champion shirts were the same.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You are giving me reason to use it a lot because it describes you perfectly :mjgrin:

And you know that having sources doesn't mean you're right. Especially when the sources are hand picked to try to confirm what you already believe. There are plenty of sources out there that can rip apart your reckless application of what you feel you have learned. Even the sources you cited would laugh in your face when you said bullshyt like Gucci and Champion shirts were the same.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make a person a contrarian.

I didn't say having sources meant I was right, I'm simply stating the fact that I have presented sources to back my assertions, while you anti-LaVar people seem to go off feelings and emotions and in some cases outright lying. LIke when one of the anti-Lavar group claimed BBB didn't mention quality in their mission statement.

Seeing that my sources literally said wal-mart brand jeans are made in the same factory with same materials as designer brand jeans I doubt anyone would laugh at my claim that I got from them.

Its okay breh, I know you are trying to save face hard and its fine, but try to pick a battle you can win.