First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yeah if the price drops around black Friday/chrihmuh, i might cop.

Kids rock way worse for round the same amount, mutherfukkas rock fraudulent yeezys and them weirdo longshirts lookin like hobo-moists, why not rock a shoe that actually looks decent

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah if the price drops around black Friday/chrihmuh, i might cop.

Kids rock way worse for round the same amount, mutherfukkas rock fraudulent yeezys and them weirdo longshirts lookin like hobo-moists, why not rock a shoe that actually looks decent
Some of y'all really sound like out of touch parents. Y'all act like them Yeezys and other things don't have any status or something attached to them. Its not just looks. Hell I agree with you on the stuff some cats wear but I also know people also rock/buy things at times because of the implied status with them.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Some of y'all really sound like out of touch parents. Y'all act like them Yeezys and other things don't have any status or something attached to them. Its not just looks. Hell I agree with you on the stuff some cats wear but I also know people also rock/buy things at times because of the implied status with them.
Out of touch nothing. I know for sure I wasn't like these kids as a teen. Muhfukkas entitled as hell

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Looking at that Marshawn Lynch site

blivesmatter_front_hoodie.jpg

What kidn of shyt is this?