First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Lavar was just on Keyshaw Johnson's radio show.He said BBB is a premium clothing brand. All shoes will priced like high like the zo2. Lets see how much support he has in real life and not just online , because at 500 a pair me personally I cant rock wit him.
Who views it like that except him?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Looking at that Marshawn Lynch site

blivesmatter_front_hoodie.jpg

What kidn of shyt is this?
:mjlol:.....you complaining about petty shyt like the Marshawn hoodie but you'll cosign some knock off Kobe's for $500....I see you nikka.....:lolbron:....

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Your trying to bring down marshawns products with negative comments
I don't think I tried to bring down anything Lynch did.
I'm asking a question, what kind of shyt is that?

Yall can't even explain it so you copping pleas and trying to deflect

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Why didn't you question the knock off Kobe's that your boy is trying to push for $500 though??....what kind of shyt is that??...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can't explain the difference between Gucci and Kmart . And you can't understand Basic business practices . You can't understand how lavar acts like a c00n but you trying to say beast lives matter bothers you ?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You can't explain the difference between Gucci and Kmart . And you can't understand Basic business practices . You can't understand how lavar acts like a c00n but you trying to say beast lives matter bothers you ?
How does LaVar act like a c00n?
Tell me why you think Gucci, which manufacturers its shyt in china just like everyone else, sources its shyt from china like everyone else, is some how higher quality than everyone else. What basic business practices is Lavar not practicing?

What does that have to do with Marshawn using the phrase black lives matter to sell t-shirts that say Beast LIves Matter
The world wants to know

Why didn't you question the knock off Kobe's that your boy is trying to push for $500 though??....what kind of shyt is that??...
They don't look like Nike knockoffs to me, that said you don't want to buy them don't buy them.

:mjlol:.....you complaining about petty shyt like the Marshawn hoodie but you'll cosign some knock off Kobe's for $500....I see you nikka.....:lolbron:....
Don't care about the price, I'm asking how is this cool?
Like I said before you can't afford the shoe or don't like the Ball's shoe don't buy them.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
How does LaVar act like a c00n?
Tell me why you think Gucci, which manufacturers its shyt in china just like everyone else, sources its shyt from china like everyone else, is some how higher quality than everyone else. What basic business practices is Lavar not practicing?

What does that have to do with Marshawn using the phrase black lives matter to sell t-shirts that say Beast LIves Matter
The world wants to know

They don't look like Nike knockoffs to me, that said you don't want to buy them don't buy them.

Don't care about the price, I'm asking how is this cool?
Like I said before you can't afford the shoe or don't like the Ball's shoe don't buy them.
:mjlol::mjlol:....you're full of shyt....keep pushing your agenda...you're either trolling or you don't really have a clue....I can easily afford a $500 sneaker don't believe me?....drop in on the sneaker thread....

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:....you're full of shyt....keep pushing your agenda...you're either trolling or you don't really have a clue....I can easily afford a $500 sneaker don't believe me?....drop in on the sneaker thread....

Seems you have a problem reading.
LIke I said they don't look like Kobe's to me on top of that if you don't like the shoe or can't afford them, don't buy them.
Seems extremely simple a concept, crying about a shoe you don't like or don't want to buy seems absurd.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Seems you have a problem reading.
LIke I said they don't look like Kobe's to me on top of that if you don't like the shoe or can't afford them, don't buy them.
Seems extremely simple a concept, crying about a shoe you don't like or don't want to buy seems absurd.
And you must be out of touch with reality....they are identical to Kobe's and the comparison has already been made and proven so cut the shyt...make sure to post your receipts of your BBB purchases if you want to keep running your mouth the way you are....:ufdup:....

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
And you must be out of touch with reality....they are identical to Kobe's and the comparison has already been made and proven so cut the shyt...make sure to post your receipts of your BBB purchases if you want to keep running your mouth the way you are....:ufdup:....
I don't see it so I don't see it.
I already have said I don't spend that amount of money on shoes either, just a/v, computer gear, and guns.
So again you aint saying nothing for real, just complaining about the price of something you "supposedly" don't want. Which makes no sense