First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he said there is a documentary that actually shows why black houses haven't lasted long, and that BBB def doesn't fall anywhere close to the luxury item market or standard.

And I'm not really believeing that there are posters here that think Walmart and Gucci are the same thing different bag.

One of the first things you learn as an adult is about quality materials. You can buy 100 pair of Payless dress shoes and they will fall apart 2 months later, you buy one pair of Gucci dress shoes and they are looking brand new 20 years later.

Pick up a high end dress shirt, the quality, whiteness, thickness etc of it def isn't Sears.

I'm not one to blow a bag on clothes myself, but not one human can say that the high end brands don't look and feel 1000x better than a cheap knockoff.
He's either trolling or never wore anything but Payless Walmart stuff . If he can tell the difference between a cheap shoe , dress shirt suit etc and one that costs some money Idk what to say

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
lmao yall dudes getting geeked over the bottle and slides

thats all fine.........................................but I still aint been seeing no receipts or purchase orders

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
What is being drafted by Sacramento going to do to this BBB brand? :jbhmm:

Best case scenario at this point is Phoenix? I don't see how this brand survives in either of those markets. :hubie: