First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:mjlol: and with all due respect to the big homie

this dude is just a rapper.

he's never owned a parent company to a record label
he's never owned an arena where concerts are held
he's never owned a television network where his music videos are played

this is the level that lavar ball is trying to reach, nobody is hating on that man people are just stating the obvious

this is really becoming more and more a debate between dumbasses and intelligent people :martin:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
To be fair. Slim Thug knows what he was talking about. he made MILLIONS selling his own CDs before he ever signed a record deal. He's living better than a lot of platinum rapper.

that still doesn't have anything to do with what i'm talking about

we're talking about global brands, billions of dollars

master p never even reached the levels that i'm talking about and nikkas act like he is (or was) richer than saudi oil princes

even at the height of his success he partnered up with converse to release a shoe

screen-shot-2013-04-02-at-4-52-00-pm.png

No limit didn't have the resources to compete -

again; we're talking billboards across the country, commercials airing on national tv, major athlete endorsements, magazine ad placements

it's another level fellas :francis:

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
Lavar was just on Keyshaw Johnson's radio show.He said BBB is a premium clothing brand. All shoes will priced like high like the zo2. Lets see how much support he has in real life and not just online , because at 500 a pair me personally I cant rock wit him.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lavar was just on Keyshaw Johnson's radio show.He said BBB is a premium clothing brand. All shoes will priced like high like the zo2. Lets see how much support he has in real life and not just online , because at 500 a pair me personally I cant rock wit him.
If he would have gone with a different name other than "big baller brand" :mjlol: I could more understand going the high end route.

But the name is a joke.Nobody with pockets gonna rock this shyt.

The price tag says $495 but the logo and name tells me 49 cent.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol: and with all due respect to the big homie

this dude is just a rapper.

he's never owned a parent company to a record label
he's never owned an arena where concerts are held
he's never owned a television network where his music videos are played

this is the level that lavar ball is trying to reach, nobody is hating on that man people are just stating the obvious

this is really becoming more and more a debate between dumbasses and intelligent people :martin:

you dont know shyt this shyt all just your opinion. You need to do more research on slim thugs ownership too. You talk about owning arenas and networks fukk is wrong wit u :what: the nerve to call sombody a dumbass when yo ass is dumb:russ:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
you dont know shyt this shyt all just your opinion. You need to do more research on slim thugs ownership too. You talk about owning arenas and networks fukk is wrong wit u :what: the nerve to call sombody a dumbass when yo ass is dumb:russ:

this made absolutely no sense.
just had to reply with something though huh.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he would have gone with a different name other than "big baller brand" :mjlol: I could more understand going the high end route.

But the name is a joke.Nobody with pockets gonna rock this shyt.

The price tag says $495 but the logo and name tells me 49 cent.
Name it: Grande marchio di ballerino

and you'd have your wallet open huh

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shots fired at Jordan
Meh this is different arguments though . You can support bbb cause you like lavars brashness and that he wants his family to own something. If that's someone's reasoning Then whatever do you .

But people are arguing that he's doing This for the culture, which isn't true and isn't something he's said he's doing , or arguing that he's making genius level business moves by refusing to partner with another company and therefore nike reebok , the man are scared are being silly . Gucci and Kmart clothing aren't the same at all and the cost isn't all the label , yes premium brands do overprice and sell some wack stuff but that doesn't then mean everything they sell is wack /garbage / Kmart . It's simple buy a cheap dress shirt and even say a Calvin Klein shirt then compare the two after a few washes.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Yea aight dog i guess u arent playing at the dumb role :comeon: :camby:

giphy.gif

i know i'm gonna regret this but I have to know

how exactly is my point a bad one?

slim thug hasn't ran or owned a multi-million dollar company

you do realize that right?

so if we establish that as a factual and non emotional statement - then how is he an authority on this subject?

he can only give his opinion. he's never ran an empire.

lavar ball is trying to kickstart and run a multi-billion dollar empire.

:jbhmm:so again, what point of mine was wrong?