First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
just admit you really don't know quality and craftsmanship at all.
to the point i should have said.
you need to walk through a neiman's and have a senior sales associate show you the fukk around.

like you are incredibly dense, or just trolling at this point and no one is amused by that level of ignorance on this issue any longer.
as it is apparent to anyone with any knowledge of the sports apparel line game.
that lavar ball has no actual market knowledge research, or any actual real professionalism to the business he would like to enter.
by damaging the ability of living socially and being economically harmfull.
by living vicariously through his sons and their professional pursuits as a professional nba level ball players.

there is no actual anything of any actual relevent market base or economic and revenue footprint research behind this endeavor.
it is a just an ill prepared coot of a black man.
setting back the real actual high quality black entrepreneurship in america.
by trying to irwin r scheister leach off his son's in a readily apparent low quality of ignorance.
centered around being a low rate carni based fashion line.

just the obvious disrespect to michael jordan as a player.
actually plays out in this whole entire situation.
as lavar ball has no idea,..
how in this generation the actual business of selling high end sports apparel even arose to being what it is today.
which is significantly attached to michael jordan and also originally the aji.
being the premium model of the original nike air force line.
of which lavar ball would have had lonzo sign with saucony.
as saucony was the only company to present a market research based design in the opening public gateway interest feelers.
like saucony may have matched the level of lavar ball trolling bravado with a similar marketing campaign strike.
plus came armed with a jordan i brand style of saucony shoe.

Saucony-Originals-.jpg

su17_jd_flightguy_poster_v2_page_1_original-copy.jpg

which i am no big fan of saucony or runners.
yet at least saucony saw to actually make a knock off style brand of a high tier jordan one nu buck knockoffs.
while, being able to show in one simple picture.
saucony's understanding of what this actual draw and business is at its core.
, as far as sports apparel endorsement of a pro nba basketball player in the highest tier of basketball performance shoes.
according to it as a sales driven arena and business.

just the fact, he did not take the next nearest and respected route.
to a company that knows runners and just in simple viral opening.
knew the business from a marketing research point of view in one post of a picture on social media.

lavar ball's ignorance not to match saucony in their marketing.
that matched the ball clan somewhat speculated troll based pr.
was as intelligent an opening you could get from a company on saucony's stature.
as far as a quality shoe maker after being shunned by nike and adidas as far as name sake and quality.
let alone also being told to hit the bricks by ua as well..whom are no guru's at basketball shoes either.
yet, even ua on the launch of the curry one modeled the curry one after the flywire and the later era of nike employing different material for the nike premium endorsee basketball line.
that curry came from at nike.
even ua had great sales when they followed the corporate model of success blueprint of nike's premier line of basketball performance shoes that are not a jordan branded endeavor.
$_32.JPG

shopping

Under-Armour-Curry-One-MVP-2.jpg

[on this model ua copied foam and flywire as an extension of the original flyknit to show their market research of this industry and were wildly successful with curry's original endeavor].

just lavar ball's ignorance at the beginning building blocks of pr and his ignorance to the actual era he should have been cognitive to as well.
shows this is just an igorant stephano capriarti meets the parenting of lindsay lohan level of meglomania.

this is a step by step instruction of what you not supposed to do.
if your child is granted this ability to be a draw in a level of sports, that could lead to a professional draw in a high paying league.

it is disheartening,...really disheartening.
all cause it is this coot, lavar ball.
being given this platform and not being astute enough to seek proper help, and actually educate himself.
especially in this generation wealth changing possibility, that could be ruined as a draw.
from just the pisspoor social economic tampering by lavar ball's ignorant stance to live viciously ignorant and vicarious through his sons unattained potential professional draw in the actual nba.

art barr

bonus:

mj debunks lavar balls lie about the endorsed players at nike.
having no say on the price point or designs, marketing, or production of their endorsed shoe.

nikka....AINT NO BODY READING ALL THIS shyt

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
nah lonzo just gotta be a star in the nba, drop the prices, and itll work:mjgrin:

but just like daymond john said; build your brand and get your sales up THEN go to the global billion dollar cats and talk business

I think a lot of you dudes cheerleading this think he can single handedly become a multi-billion global operation on his own

the probability of that happening is laughably low; that his son will be so big that within a year or two

BBB will be able to afford million dollar super bowl commercials, billboards, ad space on yahoo/google all off the strength of their sales

it's just not realistic.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt fam you and others have to stop with the stupid if they were this that and the other brand. It's more than price to it. Same way you same nikkas asking this dumb ass question are not walking around in Walmart jeans and Payless sneakers is the same reason people buy the other brands. I don't have a problem with the sneakers price but y'all gotta come with better arguments. Gucci and the like been out for decades and in some cases a century plus. That has something to do with the perceived quality, prestige, etc that these brands have.

You cats keeping quoting me thinking your coming up with a counter argument then using the word "perception" in your argument. Don't you see I'm saying is that all you need is the logo to create the PERCEPTION?? Once that logo is seen, quality is ASSUMED.

The BBB's don't look cheap. They are Kobe's w/o the Nike Swoosh.....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You cats keeping quoting me thinking your coming up with a counter argument then using the word "perception" in your argument. Don't you see I'm saying is that all you need is the logo to create the PERCEPTION?? Once that logo is seen, quality is ASSUMED.

The BBB's don't look cheap. They are Kobe's w/o the Nike Swoosh.....
Im not arguing fam what you and others are kicking is stupid period. No you need more than the logo and if you think it only takes a logo you're stupid as fukk point blank. Where are all these companies that just came out like BBB and the logo is what moves the brand?

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Do YOU understand the psychology of it? Where do these perceptions and assumptions come from? Or do you really Believe Gucci products are made with the best quality materials and craftmanship? If so, why? Have you been in a factory? Or has Gucci brand recognition in society altered your perception? Without you even knowing it. I don't know if you think you're arguing against me or not. But I am absolutely saying the Gucci logo on the same shoe will give the appearance of class and quality and ppl WILL pay $495. For. The. Exact. Same. Shoe.

The Gucci name holds a certain standard and expectation based on decades of consistent quality. I totally expect a shoe made by Gucci or Nike to be constructed well. On the otherhand, we have no idea about the quality of the BBB shoes at all or if it will be consistent with each shoe. Looking at their other products, the brand seems to be extremely low-quality and tacky. It looks like a Payless brand and we have no way of knowing how durable the shoes are or how they run size wise. The no-return policy and fact that the Ball's aren't even wearing the shoe also makes it look sketchy.

You can charge any price you want, but that doesn't mean the consumers will perceive it to have the same worth. You buy brands based on your perception and/or past history with them. For example, I don't fool with Reebok at all anymore because of the discomfort their shoes gave me when they were all I wore in the Cash Money era. On the otherhand, Nike shoes have fit me well. You also buy based on supply and demand. You can't buy Gucci & Prada everywhere so it's exclusive aspirational clothing. People talk about the hood buying high-priced designer clothes but the actual percentage that buy authentic designer wear is small.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not arguing fam what you and others are kicking is stupid period. No you need more than the logo and if you think it only takes a logo you're stupid as fukk point blank. Where are all these companies that just came out like BBB and the logo is what moves the brand?

It takes a GUCCI logo. And I'll fukk ya pops up, young boy. Calm down wit all that rah-rah :dame:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Gucci name holds a certain standard and expectation based on decades of consistent quality. I totally expect a shoe made by Gucci or Nike to be constructed well. On the otherhand, we have no idea about the quality of the BBB shoes at all or if it will be consistent with each shoe. Looking at their other products, the brand seems to be extremely low-quality and tacky. It looks like a Payless brand and we have no way of knowing how durable the shoes are or how they run size wise. The no-return policy and fact that the Ball's aren't even wearing the shoe also makes it look sketchy.

You can charge any price you want, but that doesn't mean the consumers will perceive it to have the same worth. You buy brands based on your perception and/or past history with them. For example, I don't fool with Reebok at all anymore because of the discomfort their shoes gave me when they were all I wore in the Cash Money era. On the otherhand, Nike shoes have fit me well. You also buy based on supply and demand. You can't buy Gucci & Prada everywhere so it's exclusive aspirational clothing. People talk about the hood buying high-priced designer clothes but the actual percentage that buy authentic designer wear is small.
:gucci:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It takes a GUCCI logo. And I'll fukk ya pops up, young boy. Calm down wit all that rah-rah :dame:
You wouldn't do shyt my man but talk that online sounds good talk. As far as the Gucci stuff yeah your just stupid using emotional arguments that may work at the barber shop but have no basis in reality. Have fun with it fam.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
but just like daymond john said; build your brand and get your sales up THEN go to the global billion dollar cats and talk business

I think a lot of you dudes cheerleading this think he can single handedly become a multi-billion global operation on his own

the probability of that happening is laughably low; that his son will be so big that within a year or two

BBB will be able to afford million dollar super bowl commercials, billboards, ad space on yahoo/google all off the strength of their sales

it's just not realistic.
hes building his brand now:mjgrin: he might not have all the resources to have million dollar super bowl commercials but u gotta start somewhere:mjgrin: