First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What do you estimate this cost to produce?

C_ZAJZNXUAA9tR1.jpg:large

this is not margiela first foray into the business, and margiela was known for being an avant-garde grassroots material based company as far as fashion.
that actually created high quality products from low quality based means as a part of their global brand and vision as a luxury line.

lavar ball, has not done and is not on the level of what margiela was known for.
plus in time line fashion has not supplied anything based around knowledge of the actual industry to take advantage consistently like margiela as well.
if you are going to compare an entity,..you do it in timeline form.

as it is unfair to compare an actual established luxury brand on entire lines years and decades and in some cases a century later.
against an upstart brand that has not demonstrated any idea of market research in simple branding, product line aesthetics, manufacturing, pr, etc.

it is a joke, and why the ball family not actually taking the saucony deal was also ignorant as well.
as at least in opening saucony pr,..saucony showed a grasp in every possible way of the company it was seeking to pitch and an actual attention to detail as far as how this industry was actually deemed and solidified an actual long term thirty year plus draw as well.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

don't deflect your issue with the fact i am providing solid basis and levity for why lavar ball is also harming his children's draw and potential livelihood.
with his poor lack of market research and ignorant foray into the sports apparel and high end basketball shoe business.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
_7874697.jpg

Gucci GG Line Flip Flop (Men) | Nordstrom
Price: $360
Breh, keep it 100 in this thread.

I thought I understood where you were coming from but you're just being condescending just to be condescending.

Can you explain to me exactly why or how the use of a higher quality material can somehow be shown in the product I just linked?

You seem to have conceded there is mark up but you also relegate it to somewhat of an afterthought.

Why it is that this Gucci sandal is the price mentioned, according to your theory of higher quality material and a marginal price mark up?

Now, since you argue that a BBB product with a Gucci logo wouldn't be purchased at a high end price... you agree that your argument assumes that a Gucci flip flop, made with the signature high quality material you speak of but with a BBB logo should be able to justify the $360 or slightly lower price? :comeon:

Financially speaking, regarding the their ability to cut out the middle man because they don't have to pay another company to manufacture their product, shouldn't this bring DOWN costs? :ohhh:

If I owned a clothing company and I had to pay @Rekkapryde to actually make it for me, my price point would have to be a bit higher than if I owned my own means to manufacturing my product since I have to recoup the cost that Rekka would set to make my product at limited quantities.

I think you may be incorrect here, too.

just to quote and show the difference in quality even in comparison to the bbb brand slides.
incomparison to lebron slides which have tech that try to warrant an over exorbent price point.
plus, the number of high end italian luxury slides and their obvious higher quality in just photos.
not just the obvious difference in person and on feet.

c9663ebc6ccf05448908d2e2b21f8318.jpg

lebrons-air-slide-south-beach-11-web.jpg
hvyx3ul53xophv46jghl.jpg

9e9a311eb57507ebb60a7208e3478461.jpg
news_lebron-9-flip-flops-triple-black-11.jpg
nike-air-lebron-slide-2-black-grey-1-03.jpg

924052f1e57cb82228a0231cf3ea2a96.jpg

vs

big-baller-brand-zo2-signature-slides.jpg

if you are an upstart, with this price point in this industry and market.
the consumer is going to subject you to this type of brand scrutiny and in that.
visually even just on slides...they offer nuffin considerable in design to people of that ilk who purchase this type of product consistently for thirty plus year.

just the short sightedness to not do market research on this is just jarring and as appalling you could ever find for a black prospective business.
with this level of potential damage to a potential professional draw in a top tier sports league.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
don't deflect your issue with the fact i am providing solid basis and levity for why lavar ball is also harming his children's draw and potential livelihood with his poor lack of market research and ignorant foray into the sports apparel and high end basketball shoe business.

art barr
tell me more mr nike exec:umad:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
this is not margiela first foray into the business, and margiela was known for being an avant-garde grassroots material based company as far as fashion.
that actually created high quality products from low quality based means as a part of their global brand and vision as a luxury line.

lavar ball, has not done and is not on the level of what margiela was known for.
plus in time line fashion has not supplied anything based around knowledge of the actual industry to take advantage consistently like margiela as well.
if you are going to compare an entity,..you do it in timeline form.

as it is unfair to compare an actual established luxury brand on entire lines years and decades and in some cases a century later.
against an upstart brand that has not demonstrated any idea of market research in simple branding, product line aesthetics, manufacturing, pr, etc.

it is a joke, and why the ball family not actually taking the saucony deal was also ignorant as well.
as at least in opening saucony pr,..saucony showed a grasp in every possible way of the company it was seeking to pitch and an actual attention to detail as far as how this industry was actually deemed and solidified an actual long term thirty year plus draw as well.

art barr
full

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
just admit you really don't know quality and craftsmanship at all.
to the point i should have said.
you need to walk through a neiman's and have a senior sales associate show you the fukk around.

like you are incredibly dense, or just trolling at this point and no one is amused by that level of ignorance on this issue any longer.
as it is apparent to anyone with any knowledge of the sports apparel line game.
that lavar ball has no actual market knowledge research, or any actual real professionalism to the business he would like to enter.
by damaging the ability of living socially and being economically harmfull.
by living vicariously through his sons and their professional pursuits as a professional nba level ball players.

there is no actual anything of any actual relevent market base or economic and revenue footprint research behind this endeavor.
it is a just an ill prepared coot of a black man.
setting back the real actual high quality black entrepreneurship in america.
by trying to irwin r scheister leach off his son's in a readily apparent low quality of ignorance.
centered around being a low rate carni based fashion line.

just the obvious disrespect to michael jordan as a player.
actually plays out in this whole entire situation.
as lavar ball has no idea,..
how in this generation the actual business of selling high end sports apparel even arose to being what it is today.
which is significantly attached to michael jordan and also originally the aji.
being the premium model of the original nike air force line.
of which lavar ball would have had lonzo sign with saucony.
as saucony was the only company to present a market research based design in the opening public gateway interest feelers.
like saucony may have matched the level of lavar ball trolling bravado with a similar marketing campaign strike.
plus came armed with a jordan i brand style of saucony shoe.

Saucony-Originals-.jpg

which i am no big fan of saucony or runners.
yet at least saucony saw to actually make a knock off style brand of a high tier jordan one nu buck knockoffs.
while, being able to show in one simple picture.
saucony's understanding of what this actual draw and business is at its core.
, as far as sports apparel endorsement of a pro nba basketball player in the highest tier of basketball performance shoes.
according to it as a sales driven arena and business.

just the fact, he did not take the next nearest and respected route.
to a company that knows runners and just in simple viral opening.
knew the business from a marketing research point of view in one post of a picture on social media.

lavar ball's ignorance not to match saucony in their marketing.
that matched the ball clan somewhat speculated troll based pr.
was as intelligent an opening you could get from a company on saucony's stature.
as far as a quality shoe maker after being shunned by nike and adidas as far as name sake and quality.
let alone also being told to hit the bricks by ua as well..whom are no guru's at basketball shoes either.
yet, even ua on the launch of the curry one modeled the curry one after the fly knit and different material era of the nike premium endorsee basketball line that curry came from at nike.
even ua had great sales when they followed the corporate model of success blueprint of nike's premier line of basketball performance shoes that are not a jordan branded endeavor.
$_32.JPG

shopping

Under-Armour-Curry-One-MVP-2.jpg

[on this model ua copied foam and flyknit as an extension of the original flyknit to show their market research of this industry and were wildly successful with curry's original endeavor].

just lavar ball's ignorance at the beginning building blocks of pr and his ignorance to the actual era he should have been cognitive to as well.
shows this is just an igorant stephano capriarti meets the parenting of lindsay lohan level of meglomania.

this is a step by step instruction of what you not supposed to do.
if your child is granted this ability to be a draw in a level of sports, that could lead to a professional draw in a high paying league.

it is disheartening,...really disheartening.
all cause it is this coot, lavar ball.
being given this platform and not being astute enough to seek proper help, and actually educate himself.
especially in this generation wealth changing possibility, that could be ruined as a draw.
from just the pisspoor social economic tampering by lavar ball's ignorant stance to live viciously ignorant and vicarious through his sons unattained potential professional draw in the actual nba.

art barr

bonus:

mj debunks lavar balls lie about the endorsed players at nike.
having no say on the price point or designs, marketing, or production of their endorsed shoe.

I normally just ignore your posts, but after this pointless rant filled with assumptions, poor grammar and obvious lack of comprehension skills, I suppose I'll humour you (even though I only got a couple paragraphs in before I stopped reading).

I did not once say that I didn't recognize the difference in quality between standard retail items vs. "luxury" items. I did not once dispute the better quality of said luxury items, you dunce. Furthermore, my question had nothing to do with Lavar Ball's business acumen, marketing strategies or the like. I asked for clarification on the reason for, what I perceive to be, ridiculous mark-ups on said luxury items. I then elaborated on my question to ask if the mark-up was in line with the increase in quality.

This is obviously something one couldn't determine by simply walking through a store, you imbecile. You'd have to ask someone with personal knowledge of these things. The production differences, the cost of labor and materials, etc. @AVXL described himself to be one of these people, so I took the opportunity to ask as I rarely purchase luxury items (except for my wife's shoes as she finds them much more comfortable) since on most occasions I don't perceive the increase in price to be in line with increase in quality.

So spare me the lecture clown. I was proposing a discussion much more in depth than the barely palatable pseudo-intellectual drivel that you throw around on this board.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I normally just ignore your posts, but after this pointless rant filled with assumptions, poor grammar and obvious lack of comprehension skills, I suppose I'll humour you (even though I only got a couple paragraphs in before I stopped reading).

I did not once say that I didn't recognize the difference in quality between standard retail items vs. "luxury" items. I did not once dispute the better quality of said luxury items, you dunce. Furthermore, my question had nothing to do with Lavar Ball's business acumen, marketing strategies or the like. I asked for clarification on the reason for, what I perceive to be, ridiculous mark-ups on said luxury items. I then elaborated on my question to ask if the mark-up was in line with the increase in quality.

This is obviously something one couldn't determine by simply walking through a store, you imbecile. You'd have to ask someone with personal knowledge of these things.

ART BARR said:
you need to walk through a neiman's and have a senior sales associate show you the fukk around.

whatever you are talembout is bullshyt cause you do not read and i said you need to see a fukk'n sales associate you fukk'n dim witted twit, in the first three lines of the rant.

stfu,...chu clown.
you are an uncultured ignoramus of a louse and thank you,..
for in three lines exposing the lack of reading comprehension you have.
that is directly related to your adhd non-diagnosis level and inability.
to distinguish quality in any form whatsoever.
even if someone was to provide the gateway for you to educate yourself, you fukk'n clown.

like you some knowledgeable great poster,..nikka i am the goat,..
you just some ignoramus, amoung the other unknown ignoramus based twits on this board.
who go unknown in comparison to

art barr

i got no problem killin you goofies over and over again...
it is enough large drawing years in my background.
to furnish the tables you bih's go through well, and gon keep going through.
well into another generation after i leave this internet based digital void.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
whatever you are talembout is bullshyt cause you do not read and i said you need to see a fukk'n sales associate you fukk'n dim witted twit, in the first three lines of the rant.

stfu,...chu clown.
you are an uncultured ignoramus of a louse and thank you for in three lines exposing the lack of reading comprehension you have.
that is directly relate to your inability to distinguish quality in any form whatsoever.
even if someone was to provide the gateway for you to educate yourself, you fukk'n clown.

like you some knowledgeable great poster,..nikka i am the goat,..
you just some ignoramus, amoung the other unknown ignoramus based twits on this board who go unknown in comparison to

art barr
Alright buddy... I'm the 40 year old who has spent the last 10+ years known as the board idiot wherever he goes, right? I'm the one who's not cultured because I don't write 10 paragraph long posts and boast my knowledge of clothing that really means nothing at the end of the day. I have no desire to be "known" on a message board. And fashion in it of itself is a farce... So thank you @Art Barr . Thank you for that well crafted response and insult... you really got me bruh... smh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Alright buddy... I'm the 40 year old who has spent the last 10+ years known as the board idiot wherever he goes, right? I'm the one who's not cultured because I don't write 10 paragraph long posts and boast my knowledge of clothing that really means nothing at the end of the day. I have know desire to be "known" on a message board. And fashion in it of itself is a farce... So thank you @Art Barr . Thank you for that well crafted response and insult... you really got me bruh... smh

i know,...

thank you for thanking me for tablin' you and i will gladly table you again.
when you showcase your brand of bullshyt ignorance you use.
as a attention deficit based cry for help too.

art barr

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
i know,...

thank you for thanking me for tablin' you and i will gladly table you again.
when you showcase your brand of bullshyt ignorance you use.
as a attention deficit based cry for help too.

art barr
Tabling me?, lol

Geez, you're a sad dude. I hope your case worker gets a hold of you before it's too late.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tabling me?, lol

Geez, you're a sad dude. I hope your case worker gets a hold of you before it's too late.

guys who ride vintage vettes come up from having a case worker.
plus the actual experience on a grassroots level to churn out a profit higher than most people as well.

i came up from the bottom numerous times.
the difference between you and me is you got a silver spoon.
as no one this ignorance to just fiscal responsibility and lack of good faith.
would ever triumph and have a comeback story.
plus, is so sheltered that he has no real life experience economically.
to understand how out of order he is talking about poverty, to a person who overcame poverty from just simply being a great person and human being.

as real talk,...where is your house you were given.
where are your amenities and resources that were paid for in your time of need by someone who knows what is to it out in these streets and is real enough to aid another real human being.

all this deflection from you does nuffin but make you look even more dilapidated incomparison to me.
as you don't and won't ever do or be anything remotely close to the person and respect level i garner from just the net to actual real life.

as a matter of fact, you on the net because of me and how dope i am nikka...
that is a fact too.

so please stfu, and spare this level of deflection based bullshyt.
for one of your similar low intelligence and real life experience lacking friends.

art barr

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
guys who ride vintage vettes come up from having a case worker.
plus the actual experience on a grassroots level to churn out a profit higher than most people as well.

i came up from the bottom numerous times.
the difference between you and me is you got a silver spoon.
as no one this ignorance to just fiscal responsibility and lack of good faith.
would ever triumph and have a comeback story.
plus, is so sheltered that he has no real life experience economically.
to understand how out of order he is talking about poverty, to a person who overcame poverty from just simply being a great person and human being.

as real talk,...where is your house you were given.
where are your amenities and resources that were paid for in your time of need by someone who knows what is to it out in these streets and is real enough to aid another real human being.

all this deflection from you does nuffin but make you look even more dilapidated incomparison to me.
as you don't and won't ever do or be anything remotely close to the person and respect level i garner from just the net to actual real life.

as a matter of fact, you on the net because of me and how dope i am nikka...
that is a fact too.

so please stfu, and spare this level of deflection based bullshyt.
for one of your similar low intelligence and real life experience lacking friends.

art barr
lol... what the hell are you talking about?

1. I never mentioned poverty
2. I definitely did not come from a silver spoon. My mother was a Guyanese immigrant who started working as a housekeeper when she came into this country.
3. What the hell are you talking about? You know nothing about me and I prefer it that way. You're just making stuff up dude, lol
4. Nothing else is worth addressing. I won't be wasting any more life responding to you.