First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lol... what the hell are you talking about?

1. I never mentioned poverty
2. I definitely did not come from a silver spoon. My mother was a Guyanese immigrant who started working as a housekeeper when she came into this country.
3. What the hell are you talking about? You know nothing about me and I prefer it that way. You're just making stuff up dude, lol
4. Nothing else is worth addressing. I won't be wasting any more life responding to you.

The fake outrage cause you trollin don't make me none nikka.

You little trollin lack reading comprehension as some sorta of game bullshyt artist are all the same. Showcase some emo problem because you dimwitted short sighted troll game was thwarted. So you run off into the digital internet woods like a childhood 80's villain.
that routinely has been defeated shouting bullshyt amongst retreating blaster fire.

nikka, you nikkaz are bad reruns and all the narcissistic same. So I will give you all the same tablin at the end of the day.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
These shyts better be on 2K18 :banderas:

Better turn the injuries off on your my player cause we know the digital player not making it one two minute quarter in those kix.
Even in the videogame.

Art Barr

This nikka lavar ball trying to make expensive shoes and don't even have a third of the originality of the bmf shoe.
Nor the actual connection to ballin in aesthetics or material.

If anything he should have asked bleu some questions.
Or at least used the failed price point of the bmf shoe to price this shoe in a better sweet spot than at the tune of 495.

Art Barr

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
495 for just one pair of shoes?

Materialism at its finest

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Better turn the injuries off on your my player cause we know the digital player not making it one two minute quarter in those kix.
Even in the videogame.

Art Barr

This nikka lavar ball trying to make expensive shoes and don't even have a third of the originality of the bmf shoe.
Nor the actual connection to ballin in aesthetics or material.

If anything he should have asked bleu some questions.
Or at least used the failed price point of the bmf shoe to price this shoe in a better sweet spot than at the tune of 495.

Art Barr
nikka why are u so upset its not that serious:what:
u going mad hard:what:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're completely ignoring the quality and workmanship of a high end brand owning their own factories, using the best quality materials and having their own patented techniques for making those high end shoes. You think Lavar got a factory that he owns making #BBB licensed products now? Y'all lookin at the finished product and ignoring everything else needed to make a high end shoe the price that it is

You're completely ignoring my question. I asked if everybody in the hood dissing these would cop em as gucci sneaks if the BBB didn't exist. I suspect because you've bought Gucci products and desperately want to believe it's worth every bit of what you paid for it. So you think it cost more to make Gucci? So if Gucci prices a loafer at $495, how much do you realistically think it cost to make that shoe?
Keep in mind Jordans sell for $200 and up and cost about $5 to make. But Gucci skirts normal business practices in favor of bringing you that "good quality" and not making a profit. Yeah OK. :comeon:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute, breh.
Can you cut out all this troll'n shyt and you got ewing holding a pair of ewing's the way this works.

You can not be serious with this bogus off brand ass questions.

Art Barr
:dwillhuh:

:ohhh:
:jbhmm:

Are you voice texting, my G?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're completely ignoring my question. I asked if everybody in the hood dissing these would cop em as gucci sneaks if the BBB didn't exist. I suspect because you've bought Gucci products and desperately want to believe it's worth every bit of what you paid for it. So you think it cost more to make Gucci? So if Gucci prices a loafer at $495, how much do you realistically think it cost to make that shoe?
Keep in mind Jordans sell for $200 and up and cost about $5 to make. But Gucci skirts normal business practices in favor of bringing you that "good quality" and not making a profit. Yeah OK. :comeon:
Real shyt fam you and others have to stop with the stupid if they were this that and the other brand. It's more than price to it. Same way you same nikkas asking this dumb ass question are not walking around in Walmart jeans and Payless sneakers is the same reason people buy the other brands. I don't have a problem with the sneakers price but y'all gotta come with better arguments. Gucci and the like been out for decades and in some cases a century plus. That has something to do with the perceived quality, prestige, etc that these brands have.