First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
to keep a buck 50. you aint neva lied. At what point do black folks or get their gucci off? granted we cant have all those high end brands since most black people dont have doe like white people. thats facts. and we know why that is. it aint got nothing to do with not working hard either. it starts with W...ends with Supremacy.

So why not. I'm with it. If it's too much for you. do not kill yourself or kill someone or work double shifts to cop these shoes. if you have to work double shifts to cop guess what... you aint a big..baller.

thats facts. if you got it, go COP.

sneakers, hats and t-shirts don't scream high fashion, especially performance gear. Unless you work at Foot Locker, you're not wearing these sneakers to work. For $500 kicks, the second someones scuffs them, you have to fukk them up. No words. Kids die over shoes worth half as much as these.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you nikka don't know nothing about branding. if you are wealthy enough to pay $500 shoe you don't want to buy one for discounts. you actually want to pay more for it. do you ever see top brands doing 50% off? you go to mall and go to nieman marcus or something and check out pricing on those high end shoes. you never see louboutin, chanel and etc have 50% off. because it hurts branding. for these rich nikkas it's a major turn off

they actually do more than that initially it starts at around 30% then it ends up at the outlets. i worked at nordstrom in college, shyts were discounted all the time.

example:

m.saksoff5th.com/pd.jsp?FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374302023751&productCode=0400094120316&R=886334706937&P_name=Giuseppe+Zanotti&N=302023751&bmUID=lLiw2Gp

these weirdo joints currently 53% off reg price 1725$

edit: link ain't working and i'm too lazy to fix it :manny:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
That video Ass fam. I hate when cats do that you should price it low for the black community
Foh. You don't have to cop everything and this is definitely something in the you don't need it realm. I might not like the price on the sneaks but I'm not going to be like lower the price for the black community. Please these are sneaks aka a luxury if you can't afford it or don't want to pay it don't and you'll be ok. I really dislike videos like the one you posted.

OK cool that's your opinion and you are entitled to it bro but you do know that every business out there has customer segmentation/target segmentation right?

Rarely does a company go into meeting, do research and come up with a new product aimed to cover every demographic (No company is going to openly admit that they are targeting Race X Y Z but we all know they speak about that stuff in the Research/Development phase). Other than basic necessities such as food, there is a small percentage of products that targets EVERYBODY

We all know initially that Black people had an instrumental role in creating a lot of revenues especially in the early years of shoe companies in the US market.

So why isn't a valid question to take into consideration your target customers' disposable income if you want to sell a consumer good to them?

I am playing the other side

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
dumb video.

$495.00 is not for the black community. most of us can't afford that. PERIOD. so dont even try to. Those shoes are not for you BLACK community. sorry the white man stole our money and does us dirty so most of us are too broke for that.
Now a lot of white folks can afford that price tag. a lot of rich people can afford it. thats for them. not for you. if you kill yourself and miss rent to get them. thats your fault.
What is a black community anyway, don't we all have different opinions n shyt?

I know this street community that spends stupid money on shoes, pants that cost $500, belt that runs a stack. All the people who rep that trap music? This is right up their alley. Same people who talk about Louie V...

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
8MtUbiN.png

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
you nikka don't know nothing about branding. if you are wealthy enough to pay $500 shoe you don't want to buy one for discounts. you actually want to pay more for it. do you ever see top brands doing 50% off? you go to mall and go to nieman marcus or something and check out pricing on those high end shoes. you never see louboutin, chanel and etc have 50% off. because it hurts branding. for these rich nikkas it's a major turn off

THIS AINT FOR THE RICH, ITS A FACADE

THEY CREATING THAT ILLUSION SO THAT WHEN THE PRICE GOES DOWN, THE MASSES WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT AND FEEL LIKE THEY WEARIN A DESIGNER BRAND OFF TOP

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No I'm not.

bruh. go to this chicks website. do you see those simple sandals? They are $495.00. WHY? Who's buying them?

Somebody is. thats why the site is still up. Their are a lot of rich people(whites mostly) who have a lot of disposable income. They are buying other high over priced brands daily. why not include the ZO shoe in the mix. This shoe is not for the regulars at that price point. dont even think it is. it aint. They have entire stores down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills dedicated to real life ballers. and these stores have been in business for decades. aint going now where. how so? the ballers are out there. just because YOU dont know them doesnt mean they dont exist.

Linda sandals
I live in LA and I know a few seriously money up individuals.. still a $300 dollar shirt isn't the norm. Plus you bringing up white folks and Lavar said UCLA lost because of the white players on the team. I see what you're trying to get at but he threw the white demographic out the window months ago:francis:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Cacs are the one who started high pricing #### that are worthless and hold no value. All he did is copy off them.

they can do that because they built the brand up. you can't just price a damn shoe $500.

this is klay thompson's china shoes

lexmrfxt8toosdyvq3ve.jpg

imagine those chinese nikkas priced this at $500. wouldnt the whole world laugh at them?

you gotta build the brand up first. you gotta know your place. lonzo didn't do a damn thing in the nba. i understand if he was a superstar. all this nikka is a nba prospect. he ain't did nothing but play a decent ball in college.

this sh1t makes me mad. lavar ball offends me. he's putting too much pressure to his sons. all joke is on him if lonzo busts.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
OK cool that's your opinion and you are entitled to it bro but you do know that every business out there has customer segmentation/target segmentation right?

Rarely does a company go into meeting, do research and come up with a new product aimed to cover every demographic (No company is going to openly admit that they are targeting Race X Y Z but we all know they speak about that stuff in the Research/Development phase). Other than basic necessities such as food, there is a small percentage of products that targets EVERYBODY

We all know initially that Black people had an instrumental role in creating a lot of revenues especially in the early years of shoe companies in the US market.

So why isn't a valid question to take into consideration your target customers' disposable income if you want to sell a consumer good to them?

I am playing the other side
You can't play the other side because there is none on this. That's like saying Bentley power the price so you can afford one. It don't work like that. You can't afford 300 for lemonade special edition or Alonzo sneaks if you want them tough luck. That's life and that's why there is no other side on this type of stuff. It's consumer goods not life or death stuff

---

Superstar
Daps
Where are those hating ass Negros at?
Price is way to high way to high. Makes sense if there buisness model is niche to mass but I hope they put their feet on all these companies necks.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize any player with a signature shoe make more off their shoe deals than they do from their basketball team right?

These shoe deals aren't the equivalent of record labels or the NCAA
You can't name more than 5 players with a signature shoe worth wearing.

-Kobe
-Bron
-Kyrie

Who else?