First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
What is a black community anyway, don't we all have different opinions n shyt?

I know this street community that spends stupid money on shoes, pants that cost $500, belt that runs a stack. All the people who rep that trap music? This is right up their alley. Same people who talk about Louie V...
Crazy thing is, if you just removed the BBB and placed a louie v on the side of the shoe, no one would be saying a damn thing about the price.

This issue is really exposing the levels of consumerism in social media.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Crazy thing is, if you just removed the BBB and placed a louie v on the side of the shoe, no one would be saying a damn thing about the price.

This issue is really exposing the levels of consumerism in social media.

When Kanye was going on all of those "rants" a few years back, this is the exact thing he was talking about. :yeshrug:

No one wanted to listen to him then tho:francis:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka is the reason why cacs and the world hate us. what justifies $500 price tag? it's repulsive. this shiit ain't right.

This is such a retarded post. As if white people haven't overpriced shyt. Just last week I saw a drm juicer from a silicon valley startup being sold for 500. LIke you have to be stupid as hell to make this type of conclusion.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I feel like with a few minor changes with the colorway and the logo, the shoes would be top notch.

The price is just too plain too much....Most nikkas don't even make $500 on they're weekly paycheck.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
$495?....Yea cuz people are going to be running to the stores to buy those shots. They look ok but let's see what type of technology they put into it.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in LA and I know a few seriously money up individuals.. still a $300 dollar shirt isn't the norm. Plus you bringing up white folks and Lavar said UCLA lost because of the white players on the team. I see what you're trying to get at but he threw the white demographic out the window months ago:francis:
no he's not out the window months ago. people insult people all the time. but if you have something they want. they coppin. regardless. and most white people were not even mad about the comment. most of them laughed at it because they were saying it themselves. not about that ucla game but in general. white guys come up to you all the time on the court "he hee, you know us white guys can't jump.."

its a running joke. been that way since before the movie and after the movie dropped with which was years ago.

only people in sports talk radio/TV made a huge deal about it and it was ran around all over the place. you notice no one is talking about it now. on to the next thing to hate lavar for. lol.

all that has to happen is that he keeps coming with fly looking apparel, and quality apparel. HIGH quality. dont mess around and find out its made 100% in america. probably aint. but if it was, that right there is an easy selling point. "Oh so you aint going to buy a REAL AMERICAN brand?"

The entire time i had a feeling lavar wasnt pushing a normal run of the meal basketball shoe based on his sons ability or status as players. but more so as high end apparel. like a pair of yeezies. now that the ball family is well known. we start hitting you with these legit. high end apparel. they could easily be the like the half black kardashians. but unlike them ladies, these dudes actually have some real legit talent of some sort.