First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I might cop depending on finances. I support this. Zo is all in on this, we can't let him down. NIKE has been pimping our brothers for way too long.
Eh pimping a tad bit of a exaggeration my man. I'm pretty sure you'd like to be "pimped" by Nike instead of doing what your doing. It's nothing wrong with it either because so would most people.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
YALL REALLY DONT SEE WHAT HE'S DOING? HE'S PRICING EM AT 495 SO WHEN THE PRICE DROPS TO 200, EVERY1 GUNA THINK THEY GETTIN A GREAT DEAL.....LIKE WHAT DAZ DID WIT MAKAVELI & DILLINGER. SHIIT STARTED AT 500 BUX..WHEN THE PRICE WENT DOWN TO 50, THEY STARTED FLYIN LIKE HOT CAKES. GENIUS.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Hopefully, this motivates others in a better position to make that leap as well.

We need to end the monopoly that Nike/Adidas/etc. has on the attire we wear and make popular.

Not saying Lavar is the right person and doing it in the right manner, but it's something that needs to be done, and this raises awareness to that fact.

It's just a matter of time before somebody does it right.

You coulda did that a long time ago simply by buying whatever the fukk you want. Is it their fault you're that loyal to their brands?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
YALL REALLY DONT SEE WHAT HE'S DOING? HE'S PRICING EM AT 495 SO WHEN THE PRICE DROPS TO 200, EVERY1 GUNA THINK THEY GETTIN A GREAT DEAL.....LIKE WHAT DAZ DID WIT MAKAVELI & DILLINGER. SHIIT STARTED AT 500 BUX..WHEN THE PRICE WENT DOWN TO 50, THEY STARTED FLYIN LIKE HOT CAKES. GENIUS.

you nikka don't know nothing about branding. if you are wealthy enough to pay $500 shoe you don't want to buy one for discounts. you actually want to pay more for it. do you ever see top brands doing 50% off? you go to mall and go to nieman marcus or something and check out pricing on those high end shoes. you never see louboutin, chanel and etc have 50% off. because it hurts branding. for these rich nikkas it's a major turn off

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I would sign would 10 up and coming athletes from multiple sports who have

I would sign multiple players from varoius sports who have not yet peaked.I would also give 6-8 endorsment deals to rappers who aren't mainstream,but have big local followings.BBB should start small,then ramp up it's media campaign as revenue increases.Spending large amounts of money to promote one athlete would be stupid.Let the athlete build up their reputation with how they perform on the court/field.
why do that when I can just start my own thing like they're doing?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But there's only a certain amount of the population that can afford or splurge on a $300 shirt in the first place? You're taking like $300 shirts and $500 dollar kicks are the norm
No I'm not.

bruh. go to this chicks website. do you see those simple sandals? They are $495.00. WHY? Who's buying them?

Somebody is. thats why the site is still up. Their are a lot of rich people(whites mostly) who have a lot of disposable income. They are buying other high over priced brands daily. why not include the ZO shoe in the mix. This shoe is not for the regulars at that price point. dont even think it is. it aint. They have entire stores down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills dedicated to real life ballers. and these stores have been in business for decades. aint going now where. how so? the ballers are out there. just because YOU dont know them doesnt mean they dont exist.

Linda sandals

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You coulda did that a long time ago simply by buying whatever the fukk you want. Is it their fault you're that loyal to their brands?
Basically nikkas act like it's not more brands out. Funny thing is why these dudes wasn't copping Starbury making him a hot brand. I copped the Ben Wallace Starbury just to rep when he was on the Bulls. Still got em lol.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dumb video.

$495.00 is not for the black community. most of us can't afford that. PERIOD. so dont even try to. Those shoes are not for you BLACK community. sorry the white man stole our money and does us dirty so most of us are too broke for that.
Now a lot of white folks can afford that price tag. a lot of rich people can afford it. thats for them. not for you. if you kill yourself and miss rent to get them. thats your fault.