First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the big brands can camouflage how corny and swaggless these athletes are 99% of the time
no style no design talent just hoping to finesse folks on sentimentality
this 3b shyt is straight comedy it's a troll brand and maybe that's the way to play it

play it like kswiss did with that kenny powers endorsement deal the more ridiculous the better

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is an important moment in Black history, I'm not in love with these shoes but I might cop just off the strength.
coach-k-pass-out-o.gif

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cacs have their gucci and versace we now got ours :banderas:
to keep a buck 50. you aint neva lied. At what point do black folks or get their gucci off? granted we cant have all those high end brands since most black people dont have doe like white people. thats facts. and we know why that is. it aint got nothing to do with not working hard either. it starts with W...ends with Supremacy.

So why not. I'm with it. If it's too much for you. do not kill yourself or kill someone or work double shifts to cop these shoes. if you have to work double shifts to cop guess what... you aint a big..baller.

thats facts. if you got it, go COP.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You laughing but what if BBB is poppin 20 years from now...and Lonzo is a legend and mr laker like magic and Kobe...and shoe line rivals Jordan's...and lavar is seen as a genius

Plus my initials are BBB so I'm rootin for em :mjgrin:

Venus and Serena's Dad was looked at similarly, probably worse. Look where they are at.

They just have to keep pushing and make the necessary adjustments. They have a good starting point. If at least two of the boys can make the NBA and push their product then I think they have a good chance. Needs to search the local colleges for some aspiring designer talent, so in the future they could possibly have loyal talented people to really push their brand forward.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hell if lavar is smart only make like 5,000 pairs
drive up the demand

and release it like nintendo does have you itchin for me