First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Hypothetically, what types of athletes would you try to sign? Would you keep the Ball brothers as the main brand marketers and sign lesser players to complement the brand and increase general exposure? Or would you sign players who are better than them? $75m wouldn't get you much anyway but which direction would you really want to go?

I would sign would 10 up and coming athletes from multiple sports who have
Hypothetically, what types of athletes would you try to sign? Would you keep the Ball brothers as the main brand marketers and sign lesser players to complement the brand and increase general exposure? Or would you sign players who are better than them? $75m wouldn't get you much anyway but which direction would you really want to go?

I would sign multiple players from varoius sports who have not yet peaked.I would also give 6-8 endorsment deals to rappers who aren't mainstream,but have big local followings.BBB should start small,then ramp up it's media campaign as revenue increases.Spending large amounts of money to promote one athlete would be stupid.Let the athlete build up their reputation with how they perform on the court/field.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
We know. Nipsey was respected for what he did. What Lavar is doing isn't that. People respected Nipsey because he valued his music for more than what we normally pay, BUT, for $100 and then $1000 you got a bundle of stuff in addition to the music and he gave options for his fans, including a free download (the music was really good too). $500 basketball sneakers from a guy who is very full of himself doesn't accomplish anything for me the consumer.
some of ya favorite athletes are full of themselves...its the alpha way

giphy.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lonzo barely has name recognition to sell shoes for 50 bucks lets along 500. His pops better cut a deal with those communist to open a factory in china.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Your "plan" is flawed, there is no way he is going to do that.

Who is going to hire people in the other aspects of your operation? Lavar? :comeon:

Nobody is going to invest without a business plan. What the future projections are? How many preorders do you have? etc.

Thank you captain obvious.Of course they'd have to put experienced people in position to run the company.I was just giving a small example of how we can come together as black people and build our own shoe company.

You b*stards are so quick to tear my idea down instead of added to the vision.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I would sign would 10 up and coming athletes from multiple sports who have

I would sign multiple players from varoius sports who have not yet peaked.I would also give 6-8 endorsment deals to rappers who aren't mainstream,but have big local followings.BBB should start small,then ramp up it's media campaign as revenue increases.Spending large amounts of money to promote one athlete would be stupid.Let the athlete build up their reputation with how they perform on the court/field.
Ben Simmons turned down $2 million less money to sign with Nike instead of Adidas. What athletes that can actually help you sell sneakers do you think you'd be able to convince to sign with them? the same with rappers, Future is one of the biggest acts out and he ain't really moving too many reebok sneakers right now. So if Future is somewhat struggling to move reeboks what rappers you think you'll get to sell $500 BBB's?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
They actually look pretty good. :ehh:

$495 tho :skip:

Even Jordan aint getting $495.

I bet they come down on the price. Probably made it so expensive as an initial marketing strategy.