First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Nike-Kobe-4-Carpe-Diem.jpg

Sill got these in my closet :wow:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who do these faux smart dikkheads think they fooling. I guess they the ones who brainwashed cause if they aren't Yeezy type hype sneakers most people aren't paying 500 for no regular sneaks. Ask yourself this what regular sneaks you saw selling for 500 and they were poppping? That's why dude and others like him are just beyond stupid with this silly question.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
and it starts. again, ask yourself. If you're a rich black person. and you have to choose between... getting a pair of white own $495 shoes or a pair of lavar ball's bbb and zo's $495 shoes. which would you buy? assuming they look identical.

if i see a Fly BBB tshirt for $300 and i got the doe like its nothing. and i see a $300 gucci shirt. why should i buy the gucci shirt?
Fam spare us. You find a BBB shirt that looks as good as a Gucci shirt then we can talk until then you ain't making sense. BBB stuff that's currently out looks like stuff from the late 90's enyce, Mecca, style era. I hear what you saying but you gotta have better comparisons. Also you see the rich black people supporting but most people ain't rich regardless of race and being real who going to cop something with less prestige just because? Most of y'all cats didn't even buy Starbury gear but now it's spend 500 on these sneaks? Stop it most people that can't drop 5 bills going to cop something that has more mass appeal white/black owned over this period. Hell I rather cop a Coogi sweater which is owned or was owned by one of them fubu dudes than these sneaks and I don't even think they ugly if a derivative of Kobe and adidas.

Last edited:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Who do these faux smart dikkheads think they fooling. I guess they the ones who brainwashed cause if they aren't Yeezy type hype sneakers most people aren't paying 500 for no regular sneaks. Ask yourself this what regular sneaks you saw selling for 500 and they were poppping? That's why dude and others like him are just beyond stupid with this silly question.

That is the point of everyone ripping him

HE

IS

fukkING

DELUSIONAL

its not an act.... hes legit insane.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That BBB on the side looks cheap and out of place :skip:
i agree. he needs to put the BBB on the bottom of the show and make that sole look fly with it. But i think because it's 3 letters. its going to be difficult for him to throw it on the side of the shoe as a little side logo. If it's one letter maybe it could work but not 3. maybe..at best they could make it look like a watermark or make it the same color or almost the same color of the shoe. if the shoe is black the 3 b's need to be a very dark grey. if you get my point. so it fades in and only when you're close up can you see it.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
The worst thing I've seen today are those $229 slides

nikka is out his gotdayum mind with that shyt :russ:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
i agree. he needs to put the BBB on the bottom of the show and make that sole look fly with it. But i think because it's 3 letters. its going to be difficult for him to throw it on the side of the shoe as a little side logo. If it's one letter maybe it could work but not 3. maybe..at best they could make it look like a watermark or make it the same color or almost the same color of the shoe. if the shoe is black the 3 b's need to be a very dark grey. if you get my point. so it fades in and only when you're close up can you see it.

They need some aspiring designers and they need to listen to them....

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
this is a perfect li-ning or anta china shoe sold for $80. it's not bad. but $500 is insanity

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
and it starts. again, ask yourself. If you're a rich black person. and you have to choose between... getting a pair of white own $495 shoes or a pair of lavar ball's bbb and zo's $495 shoes. which would you buy? assuming they look identical.

if i see a Fly BBB tshirt for $300 and i got the doe like its nothing. and i see a $300 gucci shirt. why should i buy the gucci shirt?

Cuz the white man's ice is colder :sas2:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

But there's only a certain amount of the population that can afford or splurge on a $300 shirt in the first place? You're taking like $300 shirts and $500 dollar kicks are the norm