First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Reading this thread is funny. The pops pulled the page right out of Donald trump's playbook. Be loud, brash, go at your 'competitors' at every turn, and people will eat it up. The same way poor whites think Trump is going to do something for them is the same way some of yall think Lavar Ball cares about the black community or being a black business. Trump wouldn't spit on those poor peckerwoods if they were dying of dry skin and Lavar Ball wouldn't piss on a black man if he wasn't in line to buy some of those bobo ass sneakers. Yet neither following cares and can't see through the con man to realize who they're really behind, someone who's willing to do whatever it takes to make sure he wins not giving a damn about anyone else in the process.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what they're doing. I respect what they're doing. I want to see them succeed. The price needs to come down.
here's a couple of reasons the price can't come down.
#1. What are these shoes made of? What are the materials. are they HIGH END materials? If so. that makes the shoe go up in price like crazy. We dont know yet. If not... Go to #2

#2. BBB doesn't own any factories and dont have the quantity to push thru any factories from overseas without getting killed on the percentage. It's like anything else. lets make it tshirts.

you want 100 screen printed tshirts. fine. thats going to cost you $400.00, which is $4 bucks a shirt But if you had the front money to purchase 1000 Tshirts. the price per shirt comes down to $2.50 per shirt. If the price per shirt goes down. The overall retail price can drop.

#3. Where are these shoes being made? if they're made overseas. the price to make them is cheaper than if they're made in the US of A. IF they are made in America. Thats why the price is super high. It costs approx $16.00 to make a pair of jordan's in a chinese factory. For nike to make the same pairs of jordans in America. It would probably cost 4 times as much due to the fact you have to pay the workers OUR wages in the states. we make a lot more money even doing factory work than they do in china. you have to pay benefits. so the factory owners(even if its not nike) has to pay a much higher price to create shoes in the US. that means NIke would have to sell yoru $200 jordans which means they are making right now approx $184 a shoe(i know, i'm not factoring everything in. this is for arguments sake). so doe the math. for nike to keep the same profit margins. If it costs them 4 times to make their same shoe in the US as it does in China. THey would sell the jordan shoe for 4 times as much to make that profit margin match.

#5. he could just be making the price silly just to get the ELITE to buy in early then watch the broke people follow suit. because if they buy it. some of us brokees will do anything we can to get a pair. and you know its true.

I have a feeling This price tag is similar to Tesla Cars. He didnt start off making Family Sedan's that are 20k a pop. he started off with a luxury brand. and is using that capitol to create a family sedan for 30k or so. which is a lot cheaper than 65k to 90k for his original tesla cars.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The shoe looks nice, but I guess at that price point it's not for me. I'm not spending $500 on a single clothing item.

I'm rooting for Lonzo. The hype and expectations for him are going to be sky high.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Ben Simmons turned down $2 million less money to sign with Nike instead of Adidas. What athletes that can actually help you sell sneakers do you think you'd be able to convince to sign with them? the same with rappers, Future is one of the biggest acts out and he ain't really moving too many reebok sneakers right now. So if Future is somewhat struggling to move reeboks what rappers you think you'll get to sell $500 BBB's?

Ben Simmons was the #1 pick.He wouldn't be on the BBB radar.....I'm obviously not going to win with you.If I point out a athlete,you'll just respond with "Nike or Reebok will pay them more"

You could probably sign 20 rappers for $10m.Get each one name drop the BBB brand in a song,freestyle and on social media.

Lonzo Ball needs to become a star,plain and simple.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading this thread is funny. The pops pulled the page right out of Donald trump's playbook. Be loud, brash, go at your 'competitors' at every turn, and people will eat it up. The same way poor whites think Trump is going to do something for them is the same way some of yall think Lavar Ball cares about the black community or being a black business. Trump wouldn't spit on those poor peckerwoods if they were dying of dry skin and Lavar Ball wouldn't piss on a black man if he wasn't in line to buy some of those bobo ass sneakers. Yet neither following cares and can't see through the con man to realize who they're really behind, someone who's willing to do whatever it takes to make sure he wins not giving a damn about anyone else in the process.
stop it. stop trying to compare a black man trying to get his company off the ground to trump who was wealthy from birth and still cons people with nonsense like trump university for no reason at all. its one thing to be broke and con people. its another to be born rich and never have wanted for anything to still con people. thats two different things.

and I dont believe ball is a con man.

If you think he's a con man. Do you think all the high end WHITE owned brands are cons too? if not. then now we know where your loyalty lies. yeah yeah yeah he has a white wife. that aint the point.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this inspires fellow athletes to do the same. fukk old dusty cacs who give less than a fukk about black folks getting all that money :win: bbb

True story.

Ask yourself this. If Qb Kap takes the knee and start getting at white folks about their nonsense. will he lose his sponsorships with non black brands? possibly. will he lose it if he was signed to black owned sponsors? Probably not. even with lavar having a white wife. There are those black dudes that marry out because they hate themselves and are not Woke. There are others who marry out just because thats who they ended up falling for. still a bit suspect. But its understandable to some degree. and if this type of person is actually WOKE. meaning they know and will admit to white cism/supremacy and wont lie if their own white family members(on the wife's side) is pushing that nonsense his way. lavar reminds me of the later just how he talks about certain things. But i could be wrong.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
here's a couple of reasons the price can't come down.
#1. What are these shoes made of? What are the materials. are they HIGH END materials? If so. that makes the shoe go up in price like crazy. We dont know yet. If not... Go to #2

#2. BBB doesn't own any factories and dont have the quantity to push thru any factories from overseas without getting killed on the percentage. It's like anything else. lets make it tshirts.

you want 100 screen printed tshirts. fine. thats going to cost you $400.00, which is $4 bucks a shirt But if you had the front money to purchase 1000 Tshirts. the price per shirt comes down to $2.50 per shirt. If the price per shirt goes down. The overall retail price can drop.

#3. Where are these shoes being made? if they're made overseas. the price to make them is cheaper than if they're made in the US of A. IF they are made in America. Thats why the price is super high. It costs approx $16.00 to make a pair of jordan's in a chinese factory. For nike to make the same pairs of jordans in America. It would probably cost 4 times as much due to the fact you have to pay the workers OUR wages in the states. we make a lot more money even doing factory work than they do in china. you have to pay benefits. so the factory owners(even if its not nike) has to pay a much higher price to create shoes in the US. that means NIke would have to sell yoru $200 jordans which means they are making right now approx $184 a shoe(i know, i'm not factoring everything in. this is for arguments sake). so doe the math. for nike to keep the same profit margins. If it costs them 4 times to make their same shoe in the US as it does in China. THey would sell the jordan shoe for 4 times as much to make that profit margin match.

#5. he could just be making the price silly just to get the ELITE to buy in early then watch the broke people follow suit. because if they buy it. some of us brokees will do anything we can to get a pair. and you know its true.

I have a feeling This price tag is similar to Tesla Cars. He didnt start off making Family Sedan's that are 20k a pop. he started off with a luxury brand. and is using that capitol to create a family sedan for 30k or so. which is a lot cheaper than 65k to 90k for his original tesla cars.

Difference with Tesla and BBB (I can't even believe these two are in the same sentence right now :snoop:) is that although they started with going after the luxury sedan market before just now going mainstream with the Model 3, they had a market demand for it and hundreds of millions of dollars in support to keep making cars. Even now Tesla hasn't turned a profit as a company and they've been making cars for years. BBB has no demand, just hype and lacks the type of people needed to successfully run a shoe company.

I don't want this brother to fail but his approach to this BBB is making him his own worst enemy

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and it starts. again, ask yourself. If you're a rich black person. and you have to choose between... getting a pair of white own $495 shoes or a pair of lavar ball's bbb and zo's $495 shoes. which would you buy? assuming they look identical.

if i see a Fly BBB tshirt for $300 and i got the doe like its nothing. and i see a $300 gucci shirt. why should i buy the gucci shirt?