First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Mars

Superstar
Daps
What has Lavar done that warrants an investor putting capital into his company?

Just the other fukking day we had an article where he didnt want to disclose his financials.......would you put your money into that?

And those numbers you posted are hand waving figures that you likely didnt put much effort into really considering how feasible they are...but in the real world you need more concrete information and rigorous details to survive.....

Disclose his financials to who ?...the white media ?....his competition ?....this would be silly and stupid.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
They aint as bad as I thought they'd be but I wish he didnt over charge. Seems like a waste when you're really taking on giants like Nike, adidas etc...$100 shoe + Lonzo balling out his rookie year would have sent them on their way to making history.. We'll see how it goes though, cant be mad at shooting for the stars...

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Hypothetically, what types of athletes would you try to sign? Would you keep the Ball brothers as the main brand marketers and sign lesser players to complement the brand and increase general exposure? Or would you sign players who are better than them? $75m wouldn't get you much anyway but which direction would you really want to go?

the whole time in all of these BBB threads people handwave details about ease and cost of production, distribution and marketing

they think this shyt is just press a buttion and it works

it baffles me

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Disclose his financials to who ?...the white media ?....his competition ?....this would be silly and stupid.

lol um disclose his financials to the PEOPLE WHO HE WENT TO TRY AND GET A BRANDING DEAL WITH

look I give up.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
#blackexcellence. I'd fukk with these over giving my money to Giusepe, or some punk ass designer that doesn't care about the culture. These thangs start to move, it would be dope to see some of the proceeds trickle down into communities that are disadvantaged.

The wife is white and all of the sons have white girlfriends.

There will be about as much trickle down as there was in Kansas under Sam Brownback

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Why an ad for bobo ass crocs popping up in this thread :laff:
11rc9b6.png

My Internet's garbage signal must have been going off :mjpls: