First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Brand Black x Wear Testers for $140>>>>
weartesters-brandblack-rare-metal-black-blue-4.jpg

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I fukk with it. For anywhere between 110 and 150 dollars - I think mad nikkaz would cop it just to have it for the culture.

I mean let's face it: we are a culture where we buy sneakers from white owned companies who use black men to make us (black men) want to have those sneakers. The athletes are inspiring and the sneakers are dope. White people make most of the money off that though, that's fine - they started the biz.

That said - I wholeheartedly fukk with this and IF Lavar Ball can sit down and let an adult run this company, they can make millions.
So drop the billions stuff, stop using so much fukking gold and price your shoes reasonably and this can go from 'Twitter is dragging Lonzo Ball's new shoe' to 'BBB buys Under Armour' in 10 years. To compete, you have to think big - but also, you have to know your audience and 500 is the end before the start.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully, this motivates others in a better position to make that leap as well.

We need to end the monopoly that Nike/Adidas/etc. has on the attire we wear and make popular.

Not saying Lavar is the right person and doing it in the right manner, but it's something that needs to be done, and this raises awareness to that fact.

It's just a matter of time before somebody does it right.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The big difference is,Shag already generated 400-500 million dollars in income before he introduced his sneakers.

Instead of some of these athletes clowning "BBB",why don't they pull their resources together and invest in "BBB".If Ball had financial backing he wouldn't have to charge $500 for a pair of sneakers.100 black athletes/entertainers could easily invest 3 million dollars each.

$3m X 100 = $300 million...Ball could give them 45% ownership....Open up two sneaker factories.One in Detroit and one in Mississippi.

$75m goes to signing athletes.
$25m goes to financing the product
$25m goes to advertising,Plus you have the social media of the 100 black investors.
$25m pays for the distribution.factories,workers and misc
$150m(stash,backup,cash on hand)

But this will never happen.Because most black people are haters,and will do what massa tells them to do.

Your "plan" is flawed, there is no way he is going to do that.

Who is going to hire people in the other aspects of your operation? Lavar? :comeon:

Nobody is going to invest without a business plan. What the future projections are? How many preorders do you have? etc.