First impressions of "The Wire"

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
People seem to think of Bodie as a lil nikka, he was strignger number 2, superseding shamrock, and a nikka like Bodie with no soldiers/muscle, had Marlo's crew shook of him, Marlo had to address Bodie directly, because Bodie was top 3 on that stringer avon pyramid, and it was well known that he would bust his gun for his corners
I fuccs with bodie, but u wildin breh. nikka was not no number 3 in command lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I fuccs with bodie, but u wildin breh. nikka was not no number 3 in command lol
Pay attention, It was Stringer Shamrock, then Bodie, after Stringer saw that Bodie was built enough to put in the work on his homie, he trusted him, had him going out of town to get work, took his word over Shamrock all the time, and him and Shamrock exchanged eyes with each other many times. Even when Avon got out of jail in season Avon a nikka thats hardly seen in the hood, went personally to see Bodie on the strip. In Season 4 when Slim Charles was eyeing the stanfields he came to Bodie to join the co-op and make that happen because at that point Bodie was a top gunner in the hood. Bodie's rank is subtle but right there in front of your face, he was the Lebron of that street shyt and apple of String eye since the very beginning

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Pay attention, It was Stringer Shamrock, then Bodie, after Stringer saw that Bodie was built enough to put in the work on his homie, he trusted him, had him going out of town to get work, took his word over Shamrock all the time, and him and Shamrock exchanged eyes with each other many times. Even when Avon got out of jail in season Avon a nikka thats hardly seen in the hood, went personally to see Bodie on the strip. In Season 4 when Slim Charles was eyeing the stanfields he came to Bodie to join the co-op and make that happen because at that point Bodie was a top gunner in the hood. Bodie's rank is subtle but right there in front of your face, he was the Lebron of that street shyt and apple of String eye since the very beginning
Dont tell me to pay attention. Bodie was not 3rd in command in the barksdale organization. Thanks tho

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
And last but not least WTF IS UP WITH THIS nikka OMAR LITTLE?

How do you feel about his romantic leanings? True definition of a homo-thug. The thought of a hyper masculine gay dude who strikes fear into the hearts of thugs and gangstas was such a mind fukk a decade ago. Probably a "meh" reaction to viewers nowadays.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
anyone know where i can watch the whole series? i was using that one site primewire or whatever but they are missing episodes. i didnt even get to finish season 1 :to:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
anyone know where i can watch the whole series? i was using that one site primewire or whatever but they are missing episodes. i didnt even get to finish season 1 :to:
You can watch it on PollyStreaming, that's where I've been watching season 1.