First impressions of "The Wire"

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
:yeshrug:............ Sorry but the guy look's alike, won't make that mistake again, thanks for the head's up. But the guy took the money from that hat and ran right? They always beat him up so why couldn't they do it again. Also Wallace wants to go back to school right? Make it out of the hood? He did know that Alexander Hamilton was the treasurer and not a president. I think that he's pretty booksmart.
Also I think that Bodie is pretty fukked up, like in that scene where he aksed D why he didn't fukk the girl before he killed her was just :demonic:
Bodie is my favorite charactor ever in the show....he's just a dude from the projects, nothing more, nothing less...he is incredibly well written as it progresses.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:yeshrug:............ Sorry but the guy look's alike, won't make that mistake again, thanks for the head's up. But the guy took the money from that hat and ran right? They always beat him up so why couldn't they do it again. Also Wallace wants to go back to school right? Make it out of the hood? He did know that Alexander Hamilton was the treasurer and not a president. I think that he's pretty booksmart.
Also I think that Bodie is pretty fukked up, like in that scene where he aksed D why he didn't fukk the girl before he killed her was just :demonic:
Bodie simply knew D was lying and a pump faking ass nikka........

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I fukks with Bodie on account of the fact he has no pretensions whatsoever about who he is

as for season 2, i rank that as the 3rd best season truth be told,,after 3 and 4
People seem to think of Bodie as a lil nikka, he was strignger number 2, superseding shamrock, and a nikka like Bodie with no soldiers/muscle, had Marlo's crew shook of him, Marlo had to address Bodie directly, because Bodie was top 3 on that stringer avon pyramid, and it was well known that he would bust his gun for his corners

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
(And fukk Avon Barksdale and Wee-Bey)

wee-bey-gif.gif

avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wallace don't give a fukk about school. Keep watching. I don't understand your question about the hat. Matter fact, fukk the hat. Don't worry bout that. :myman:

:pachaha: Nicely done

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People seem to think of Bodie as a lil nikka, he was strignger number 2, superseding shamrock, and a nikka like Bodie with no soldiers/muscle, had Marlo's crew shook of him, Marlo had to address Bodie directly, because Bodie was top 3 on that stringer avon pyramid, and it was well known that he would bust his gun for his corners

I agree with the bolded in your spoiler and Bodie was one of my fav characters but :whoa: @ the rest.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
My favorite characters in the show have to be Mcnulty, D'angelo(Though the more I see of him the less I like
him) that little nikka Wallace (He need's to get up out the hood, he's got so much potential :to:) and Bubbles (Though I hope he stops with that crime shyt. Though he was gonna make an honest living, even though that wouldn't be realistic)

:banderas: