First impressions of "The Wire"

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I wrapped up season 3 :wow: earlier this week.

I don't even want to go on.

Daps
simon actually addressed that, said if he wasnt a homo hed be everyones favorite character :ehh:

:childplease:

What are you talking about? Omar is clearly an extremely popular character, this is common knowledge among The Wire's fans. Even if he isn't literally everybody's favorite character, he's everybody's favorite (or one of their favorites) as in most people's.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

What are you talking about? Omar is clearly an extremely popular character, this is common knowledge among The Wire's fans. Even if he isn't literally everybody's favorite character, he's everybody's favorite (or one of their favorites) as in most people's.
:heh: yo its his own words

maybe i got the paraphrase wrong but he said something like 'omar would easily be everyones favorite character, so we thought it would be interesting to give him the 'flaw' of being gay to make it a tougher choice', or somethin like that

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:heh: yo its his own words

maybe i got the paraphrase wrong but he said something like 'omar would easily be everyones favorite character, so we thought it would be interesting to give him the 'flaw' of being gay to make it a tougher choice', or somethin like that
He said he would be every ones favorite character if he wasn't gay.
But that didn't change that he was still everyone's favorite character, that only deterred some people.
He's not in my top five but not because he's gay.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Told my boy we can't be friends until he watches this. Been telling him to peep for 5 years

fukk that nikka. He a fukk nikka already if he ain't watched
xp8wvl.jpg

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best show ever. I dont even think season 2 and 5 are bad they just arent on the level of the other 3.

season 2 a little slow and season 5 outrageous but it didnt ruin the show or anything like that like some late seasons have of other shows