Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I just found a actually good stream nikkas!:blessed:
ibvQbjF4wvNtjv.gif

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
So I just finished episode 7 of The Wire and I have to say it was my favorite episode of the series thus far. It was the first that I really felt emotionally connected to all the characters and felt as though I was in Baltimore with them. Surprisingly there wasn't a single character, except the white guy who hangs with bubbles that annoyed me and for the first time I found myself trying to guess what was going to happen and actually speaking out loud when I thought something was going to go wrong or got a suspicion. As of now I don't really know who I want to root for as a group, I like some of the cops but "The Three Musketeers" who beat that kid need to die :birdman: and the head honcho Rollo or some shyt like that need's to stop fukking with McNulty. On the other hand I honestly despise the drug trade so I can't root for them as a group, but as an individual I definitely root for Wallace to get the fukk up out of there, when I saw him doing the coke I wanted to :sadbron: brehs.
Now I like Bubbles but he's a grown man, he can't keep fukking with that other nikka unless they both are gonna get clean, he needs's to fix himself, I just hope that the gangsters don't catch on to the hat trick and get him killed.
That scene with :wow: and Mcnulty :cheers: at the bar was funny as fukk, Bunk was :takedat: at the girls in there and I think it developed the relationship between the two a lot more, it seems that things are going to get very tough for Mcnulty and he's going to need a man by his side and I hope that it's Bunk.
I also starting to fukk with Lt.Daniels, I didn't like him first but I hope he get's the eyepatch kid to turn his life around, that scene had me:dead:when eyepatch kid said he think's he can pimp me out with a candy bar.

Now let's get to the character I'm liking the least right now, D'angelo was my favorite character in the first two episode's but since then the character has really gone stale for me and I hope that I turn around but i'm not feeling D right now.

Now let's talk about the interrogation scene and Kima Greggs. She really isn't doing Bubbles any favor's by bailing his friend out like that, she's just enabling them to keep getting high and even though they have the drug's thing, she should know they aren't going to do any better and just stop the shyt. Now that scene with her and the killer being interrogated was really strange to me, I wanted her to smack that nikka for being so disrespectful but it was hilarious to here him keep shouting c*nt and Dyke.
But when Lt.Daniels ripped up the picture and they went in to beat the guy I wasn't feeling it, I was like :whoa::damn:. It ain't there job to be beating nikkas. We can just be thankful it wasn't the nikka with the baseball cap and the white guy, other wise that nikka would be either :rip: or in a:old:...:thumbsdown: shyt was demonic.

And the final thing I'm gonna talk about is this dude Omar, I just can't read him. I don't know if he's playing the cops for his own organization,trying to take those guy's out so he can move in with his drug game or has just legitimately turned a new leaf, all I know is he has me :leon::lupe:and:ohhh: a lot.

So what I hope to happen is I want Bubbles to get his ass clean, eyepatch kid to hook up with Lt.Daniels and Wallace to get up out the hood, but he has to take care of those kids so he can't :to:.
If you have any questions ask em brehs.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I started watching the wire in its best season which was season 4. with the school kids. I was :mindblown: by all that so, I immediately went back and watched the first 3 seasons as well :ohlawd:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I just finished episode 7 of The Wire and I have to say it was my favorite episode of the series thus far. It was the first that I really felt emotionally connected to all the characters and felt as though I was in Baltimore with them. Surprisingly there wasn't a single character, except the white guy who hangs with bubbles that annoyed me and for the first time I found myself trying to guess what was going to happen and actually speaking out loud when I thought something was going to go wrong or got a suspicion. As of now I don't really know who I want to root for as a group, I like some of the cops but "The Three Musketeers" who beat that kid need to die :birdman: and the head honcho Rollo or some shyt like that need's to stop fukking with McNulty. On the other hand I honestly despise the drug trade so I can't root for them as a group, but as an individual I definitely root for Wallace to get the fukk up out of there, when I saw him doing the coke I wanted to :sadbron: brehs.
Now I like Bubbles but he's a grown man, he can't keep fukking with that other nikka unless they both are gonna get clean, he needs's to fix himself, I just hope that the gangsters don't catch on to the hat trick and get him killed.
That scene with :wow: and Mcnulty :cheers: at the bar was funny as fukk, Bunk was :takedat: at the girls in there and I think it developed the relationship between the two a lot more, it seems that things are going to get very tough for Mcnulty and he's going to need a man by his side and I hope that it's Bunk.
I also starting to fukk with Lt.Daniels, I didn't like him first but I hope he get's the eyepatch kid to turn his life around, that scene had me:dead:when eyepatch kid said he think's he can pimp me out with a candy bar.

Now let's get to the character I'm liking the least right now, D'angelo was my favorite character in the first two episode's but since then the character has really gone stale for me and I hope that I turn around but i'm not feeling D right now.

Now let's talk about the interrogation scene and Kima Greggs. She really isn't doing Bubbles any favor's by bailing his friend out like that, she's just enabling them to keep getting high and even though they have the drug's thing, she should know they aren't going to do any better and just stop the shyt. Now that scene with her and the killer being interrogated was really strange to me, I wanted her to smack that nikka for being so disrespectful but it was hilarious to here him keep shouting c*nt and Dyke.
But when Lt.Daniels ripped up the picture and they went in to beat the guy I wasn't feeling it, I was like :whoa::damn:. It ain't there job to be beating nikkas. We can just be thankful it wasn't the nikka with the baseball cap and the white guy, other wise that nikka would be either :rip: or in a:old:...:thumbsdown: shyt was demonic.

And the final thing I'm gonna talk about is this dude Omar, I just can't read him. I don't know if he's playing the cops for his own organization,trying to take those guy's out so he can move in with his drug game or has just legitimately turned a new leaf, all I know is he has me :leon::lupe:and:ohhh: a lot.

So what I hope to happen is I want Bubbles to get his ass clean, eyepatch kid to hook up with Lt.Daniels and Wallace to get up out the hood, but he has to take care of those kids so he can't :to:.
If you have any questions ask em brehs.
you're reviews are fukking wack breh :camby:

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Trying to spoil me, only read half of the first line bytch.

How you gonna try and ruin the story for me though? :camby: