first day of college, you walk into the school gym and see

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Try to play the best game of my life. Walk off the floor with ATLEAST 11 assists. I'll take 11 points and 3 rebounds home with pride :obama:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
top 2% salary is like 200k right (single, not household)

why do you assume that breh can't make that much money? :mjpls:
No it's not, first of all, at least make the effort to fact check. regardless he does not make that kind of money. This nikka said I am in the top 2% and everybody ignored it. Yall too funny mane

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No it's not, first of all, at least make the effort to fact check. regardless he does not make that kind of money. This nikka said I am in the top 2% and everybody ignored it. Yall too funny mane

What do the top 2 percent of earners make?

Top 2% household is like 250, so what is the top 2% for a single person?

You don't even know what dude went to school for. He could be a lawyer/doctor for all you know.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
What do the top 2 percent of earners make?

Top 2% household is like 250, so what is the top 2% for a single person?

You don't even know what dude went to school for. He could be a lawyer/doctor for all you know.
Just stop it breh, just stop. The fukk is a neurosurgeon doing posting on the coli? Anyway ion really care that much, I just thought it was funny no one called him out
Top 2%:heh:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And what school did you attend? What do you do now?

I attended an HBCU ranked in the 4th tier. I am currently making more money than 98% of the american population. Did i lose as well?

c00ns make me sick i swear. Mentalities like this one is the reason blacks will ALWAYS be second class citizens in this country.
What hbcu have you went to and what major