first day of college, you walk into the school gym and see

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Reminds of when I went to LaTech and GSU was like right down the road, my favorite HBCU.

I thought you knew, bih!!!!

:wow:

We ain't hear that shyt when whooped that ass in football back in 2010

:ufdup:

breh Grambling dropped that beat on Alcorn after they beat us last year.:wow:

had a breh :sadcam:
but it was so dope the black in me wanted to:lawd: They stormed the field and everything cause we had stomped them 48-0 the year before (made them quit :lolbron: )

The Champs will get our revenge when they come to the yard next season though :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
well considering im not a party type person I would prolly walk out so I dont look like the outcast whos standing still while everyones dancing and never attend a basketball game again:ld:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Yes because only poor people post on the internet. Plus i'm black so there is no way it could be true right. :mjpls:

We already know the mindset of you anglo saxon negroes, so i'll let you continue to wallow in your ignorance.
98% of the population is poor?
:russ::russ::russ:
Thanks for the laugh man
nikka fukkin said 98% of the population, the audacity of you coli nikkas
200.gif

Just enjoy your 300k salary breh, you earned it

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
breh Grambling dropped that beat on Alcorn after they beat us last year.:wow:

had a breh :sadcam:
but it was so dope the black in me wanted to:lawd: They stormed the field and everything cause we had stomped them 48-0 the year before (made them quit :lolbron: )

The Champs will get our revenge when they come to the yard next season though :demonic:

We scheduled Southern just to :troll: Grambling

We gonna drop 40 on em and send all my #gramfam nikkas a message on FB like...

46d74da37a3422714a39933ffd46f3c8b0d495c6591c264fe44f59a4f8ce860b.jpg

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
:ohlawd:

Watch this eventually become cool mainstream soon I would love to see the Warriors Arena play this during a game :obama:
you not the only one but you know this song and dance is like 7 years old right? if it ain't "blow up" by now..............

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've interacted with a gang of brothas and sistas that went to HBCUs..and man, their standards for acceptance must be piss poor lax. Sure they might have the 10 percent that came out with something but most are just dangling by their tippy toes.

It's standards are a little lower to get some people who wouldnt stand a chance to get in anywhere else...the truth of the matter is though once you're in then everything you do is own you...HBCU's weed out everyone who doesn't belong in the first year just like a lot of PWI's...and just like PWI's if your degree is in demand, you got internships on your resume, you passed your national/state licensure exam you're good to go.

Daps
The more easier? :usure: :mjlol:

You're not graduating with honors breh so just enjoy that wave
:laff: :laff: :laff:

This video is from Howard University, currently ranked 145th in the nation. That's the last time I going to reply to you in this thread
:mjlol:
And what school did you attend? What do you do now?

I attended an HBCU ranked in the 4th tier. I am currently making more money than 98% of the american population. Did i lose as well?

c00ns make me sick i swear. Mentalities like this one is the reason blacks will ALWAYS be second class citizens in this country.
:mjlol:

yall coli dudes I swear...

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lie about your finances, brehs

98% of the population is poor?
:russ::russ::russ:
Thanks for the laugh man
nikka fukkin said 98% of the population, the audacity of you coli nikkas
200.gif

Just enjoy your 300k salary breh, you earned it

top 2% salary is like 200k right (single, not household)

why do you assume that breh can't make that much money? :mjpls: