first day of college, you walk into the school gym and see

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
How you gonna be black and shyt on ya HBCUs
:wow:

Me personally the only reason I chose LaTech over Grambling was because they didn't have civil engineering as a major.

(And I thought I still had a chance to go to the league)
:lolbron:

I ended up switching majors to Medical Technology anyway but by then I already had two quarters under my belt

(LaTech uses the quarter system)
:yeshrug:

But you gotta remember these were the schools that would accept when white folks wouldn't let us into their universities....so yea, even if you didn't go for whatever reason pay homage, show some respect or whatever for your local HBCUs before they try to phase them out.

:mjcry:
I met a group of Grambling AKAs at a conference breh :takedat:

Pretty skin, pretty hair, toe nails painted, tight bodies with nice size round asses :mjcry:

Too bad I had to keep it professional cause I definetly would have tried to smash :blessed:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
here you go guys :obama:

11391101_10205018494474492_7171659629517644297_n.jpg

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I keep telling yall HBCU's create the best black professionals :myman:

http://www.charlesapple.com/2015/06/usa-today-design-manager-tory-hargro-to-join-facebook/

On to Silicon Valley :salute:

As a student at Alcorn State University, Tory co-founded a digital design boutique, Nextverge Digital Media, that served state and nonprofit clients. He also served as director of development for WPRL, the NPR affiliate there in Lorman, Miss.
After graduating in 2007, Tory served a visual journalism fellowship with the Poynter Institute and then, that fall, went to work at the Orlando Sentinel as a multimedia designer. A year later, he leaped to a similar position at USA Today. He was promoted to manager of new product development and design in 2010 and then to design manager in 2012.

@hotbeezie They don't believe us though :sas1:

:stopitslime:
As long as they're accredited, and you can pass your respective national licensure exam it don't even matter.

Last edited: