first day of college, you walk into the school gym and see

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Just stop it breh, just stop. The fukk is a neurosurgeon doing posting on the coli? Anyway ion really care that much, I just thought it was funny no one called him out
Top 2%:heh:

Believe it or not you aint gotta be a neuro surgeon to make 200k.

Matter fact they average around 400k I think.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No it's not, first of all, at least make the effort to fact check. regardless he does not make that kind of money. This nikka said I am in the top 2% and everybody ignored it. Yall too funny mane

Youre making some silly assumptions breh

How much does someone need to make to be in the top 2% ?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Youre making some silly assumptions breh

How much does someone need to make to be in the top 2% ?
I can't find the single income but household top 1% is 380k. Anyway this really not that serious lets just say I don't believe him and leave it at that

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video is from Howard University, currently ranked 145th in the nation. That's the last time I going to reply to you in this thread

Your replies always shyt on blacks for no reason, and you don't know anything, which is what makes your posts particularly ignorant and poisonous.

For blacks, Howard has better grad opportunities than many schools ranked higher. Top 100 Law firms specifically go to HBCUs like Howard to recruit black law students whereas the same black student from a state school don't get that opportunity. From top-law-schools.com:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=149384&start=75

"There are Black kids at top 14 law schools who do not get biglaw and there are kids at Howard that get biglaw every year and graduate with 0 debt. "

If you're black and you graduate from Howard Law school cum laude, the chances of your landing a Big Law job are better than graduating at a top 14 school without honors. And it's really, really hard to get honors at a top 14 school. So basically: because top firms prefer to recruit black students from HBCUs, Howard is a better option for blacks than state schools and even some Ivy League schools ranked above it.

@Hiphoplives4eva

Last edited:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
You don't believe anything you read on the internet :lupe:?
Coulda used the :mjpls: and your implications would have been much clearer. No it's not cause he's black. I know you be on that IT flow so if you told me you had a 6 figure salary I would take your word for it. Anyway I doubt anything I say is going to change your opinion of me:yeshrug:. I think he flexing for the net, wouldn't have believed him if he name dropped Columbia either. Also doesnt help that the coli is full of liars, so I may be somewhat biased.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Your replies always shyt on blacks for no reason, and you don't know anything, which is what makes your posts particularly ignorant and poisonous.

For blacks, Howard has better grad opportunities than many schools ranked higher. Top 100 Law firms specifically go to HBCUs like Howard to recruit black law students whereas the same black student from a state school don't get that opportunity. From top-law-schools.com:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=149384&start=75

"There are Black kids at top 14 law schools who do not get biglaw and there are kids at Howard that get biglaw every year and graduate with 0 debt. "

If you're black and you graduate from Howard Law school cum laude, the chances of your landing a Big Law job are better than graduating at a top 14 school without honors. And it's really, really hard to get honors at a top 14 school. So basically: because top firms prefer to recruit black students from HBCUs, Howard is a better option for blacks than state schools and even some Ivy League schools ranked above it.

@Hiphoplives4eva

As someone who has been recruited for law school this is bullshyt. You're posting articles, I've actually gone through the process. Stop it