First date and she want an expensive restaurant

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

Backdrop I already hit it she disappeared for some months then come back trying to reconnect. So I entertain the idea cuz I wanted to hit again. Shorty asked me to take her to some high dollar spot:childplease:. I texted her and told her I’ll pass. I’m not spending no excessive amount of money on a date. I have the money to spend but just because I got it don’t mean I suppose to spend it.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
First dates is all about gettin to know each other and to see if any chemistry is there. bytch we walking the park while gettin a hot dog.
This fool didn’t even bother to read he just posted :russ:

And OP you coulda just posted this in the women gem thread no need to have started a thread for this

Maquina

Banned
Daps

Backdrop I already hit it she disappeared for some months then come back trying to reconnect. So I entertain the idea cuz I wanted to hit again. Shorty asked me to take her to some high dollar spot:childplease:. I texted her and told her I’ll pass. I’m not spending no excessive amount of money on a date. I have the money to spend but just because I got it don’t mean I suppose to spend it.

Just went through this - shorty is a baddy and I threw a “let’s hang out” and she sent some expensive restaurant . $80 steaks - I got it but not starting nothing off like that. She has a kid too - the gall

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Just went through this - shorty is a baddy and I threw a “let’s hang out” and she sent some expensive restaurant . $80 steaks - I got it but not starting nothing off like that. She has a kid too - the gall
You allowed it with the open ended “let’s hang out” instead of setting parameters.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

I'll entertain you.

What's the name of the restaurant she wanted to be taken to