First date and she want an expensive restaurant

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If OP hit it and she disappeared, what does that say about OP?
I wanted to hit again but I couldn’t raise the price on it. I hit last year when she was on a break from her dude they got back together. Now they fell out again. She wanna try to come at me on some let’s get to know each other and reconnect type. I wanna hit again but not spending a lot to do so

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take her out bro, Ruth’s Chris isn’t that expensive. It’s an investment. Pre game at the crib with her because the drinks run up the tab and go spend a lil $75 on her. That’s p*ssy for the foreseeable future….
I mean I can afford it. It wasn’t going to dent my pockets but this chick can’t start off like that after I already smashed her. I told her if she wanna get to know me more and spend time we can hang at Starbucks and talk. I learned rich people are stingy because they invest every penny.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
if u hit…then she disappeared and came back asking for expensive dates…it’s coz u didn’t hit it right

Harsh truths

:manny:
That’s not true… Women ghost you for a multitude of reasons.
I mean I can afford it. It wasn’t going to dent my pockets but this chick can’t start off like that after I already smashed her. I told her if she wanna get to know me more and spend time we can hang at Starbucks and talk. I learned rich people are stingy because they invest every penny.
Nah breh, that’s what they would like you to believe. Rich people are rich because they simply make more money than the average person. They can invest because they have more disposable income to invest at the end of the day. To become a millionaire simply by investing, you will be too old to enjoy it. Who wants to wait until they’re 60 to buy a Lamborghini?

That coffee date shyt is corny and cheap. There is no shame in taking a broad out for a nice dinner, what else are you gonna spend the money on? Nothing of note. Make that connection homie, you will have consistent pwussy forever, even if she gets a man.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well she left the first time cuz she got back with her dude. I ain’t spending no money then she bounce on me like that.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
No this would’ve been the first official date she been to the crib we used to talk on the phone cuz we worked together before she quit. (That’s where I met her)

U have to always demote a chick who comes back around

Tell her she gotta work her way up to that and since y’all lost touch u starting from scratch…hit then ghost her coz she would do the same

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
That’s not true… Women ghost you for a multitude of reasons.

Nah breh, that’s what they would like you to believe. Rich people are rich because they simply make more money than the average person. They can invest because they have more disposable income to invest at the end of the day. To become a millionaire simply by investing, you will be too old to enjoy it. Who wants to wait until they’re 60 to buy a Lamborghini?

That coffee date shyt is corny and cheap. There is no shame in taking a broad out for a nice dinner, what else are you gonna spend the money on? Nothing of note. Make that connection homie, you will have consistent pwussy forever, even if she gets a man.
They don’t then come back asking for expensive dates when she fukked w/o none of that before…she thinks he’s a lick

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Didn’t you read she disappeared then came back months later. I got her the first time she was vulnerable after her breakup.

Right so you were someone she got under in order to console herself while her and her real love were having issues. Looking at your posts regarding her she seems to be trying to put you in her back pocket.

Something and someone to do while she's on a break with that guy. If you're cool with that that's okay but I wouldn't invest anything you'd be upset at losing and I'll assume it's money for you in this case.