First date and she want an expensive restaurant

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
You said a lick… What’s she licking for if it’s not about the money? Just say no and block her if it’s that deep. I’m hard on a bytch but you nikkas are being ridiculous and paranoid.
Alot of brehs talk that 6fig talk on here. But it's topics like this that expose the smoke and mirrors. Brehs really get twisted out of shape for a $80-$200 date. I know she was out of pocket for a min but brehs need to realize that women care about the body count stuff more than men. So they'll always double back to keep her number low especially if you made her feel some kind of way. You don't even have to cuff her it sounds like she'll give you your space and y'all link when it's convenient for both of y'all. You might have to take her out occasionally. But you let money mess up a good situation like that

Neguinha

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
United States (USA)
First dates is all about gettin to know each other and to see if any chemistry is there. bytch we walking the park while gettin a hot dog.
If a woman wants to go on an expensive date from the jump, she is a user. She just wants the experience of a fancy date and she wants you to pay for it. She could do without you being there.

An honest girl will want to know who you are without the distractions of a fancy restaurant. She’s willing to wait until she knows you better before you make bigger gestures. She understands that it’s fair to you.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Alot of brehs talk that 6fig talk on here. But it's topics like this that expose the smoke and mirrors. Brehs really get twisted out of shape for a $80-$200 date. I know she was out of pocket for a min but brehs need to realize that women care about the body count stuff more than men. So they'll always double back to keep her number low especially if you made her feel some kind of way. You don't even have to cuff her it sounds like she'll give you your space and y'all link when it's convenient for both of y'all. You might have to take her out occasionally. But you let money mess up a good situation like that
Exactly! She already let him fukk for little or nothing but now she wants him to put some skin in the game for her to continue to come up off of some p*ssy. These dudes don’t understand women at all but they will spin their wheels paying for ice cream and coffee dates.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
She munching on them crab legs and white wine flights while you look over in disgust :gurl:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Op is leaving out backstory

Either he took her out on expensive dates before he hit it the first time or he never hit.

Or he wasn't hitting it right.

One of the three. When you fukking a chick right she's happy just for the dikk, no fancy dates needed.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It's chess not checkers out here! You're thinking smart you see the plays. But brehs will let a whole $75 stop them from adding someone to the roster.
Shows the low bar it takes to be a part of your roster. nikkas who actually get women don’t just take on any and everything for a nut. Be disrespected just to be able to smash dime a dozen p*ssy, brehs.

I know legitimate millionaires who wouldn’t put up with this shyt. You nikkas sounds CRAZY and/or desperate. This is why these hoes are running amok out here. You know nothing about this woman and you’re talking about a good situation. You’re a simp at its core. :scusthov:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Shows the low bar it takes to be a part of your roster. nikkas who actually get women don’t just take on any and everything for a nut. Be disrespected just to be able to smash dime a dozen p*ssy, brehs.

I know legitimate millionaires who wouldn’t put up with this shyt. You nikkas sounds CRAZY and/or desperate. This is why these hoes are running amok out here. You know nothing about this woman and you’re talking about a good situation. You’re a simp at its core. :scusthov:
Hit dogs always yell the loudest. Where did I say take on any and everything on a date? Does it bother you that I actually go out with women to have a good time without expectations of sex? Does it bother you that I can go out on dates and not be pressed about bills the next day like I said a breh that's supposed to be doing well in life would never be sweating over spending $200. I ain't a millionaire but I know a few too and I can tell you it sounds like your millionaire friend might be selling you dreams if they stressed over anything less than $500.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Hit dogs always yell the loudest. Where did I say take on any and everything on a date? Does it bother you that I actually go out with women to have a good time without expectations of sex? Does it bother you that I can go out on dates and not be pressed about bills the next day like I said a breh that's supposed to be doing well in life would never be sweating over spending $200. I ain't a millionaire but I know a few too and I can tell you it sounds like your millionaire friend might be selling you dreams if they stressed over anything less than $500.
Now you’re moving the goalpost to make a point. Straight feminine shyt. The only hit dog is you being desperate for vagina that you’re willing to put up with a woman who doesn’t respect you.

And again, you’re making this about the money when that’s not the point. I just had a dinner with some Japanese A5 wagyu from Kagoshima farms (Google it) last night that probably cost more than your last several dates combined.. Why is this simple point flying over your head? Women see you as a goldmine because you lead with money. Whereas I can get a woman to fukk without taking her out anywhere. Some of us just have that IT factor I guess :hubie:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Now you’re moving the goalpost to make a point. Straight feminine shyt. The only hit dog is you being desperate for vagina that you’re willing to put up with a woman who doesn’t respect you.

And again, you’re making this about the money when that’s not the point. I just had a dinner with some Japanese A5 wagyu from Kagoshima farms (Google it) last night that probably cost more than your last several dates combined.. Why is this simple point flying over your head? Women see you as a goldmine because you lead with money. Whereas I can get a woman to fukk without taking her out anywhere. Some of us just have that IT factor I guess :hubie:
Oh my bad let me fall back I didn't know I was going back and forth with the H.O.H 5-star general out here. My only hope is that one day I'll be able to afford A5 wagyu beef like you.:sadbron:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
:camby:

Backdrop I already hit it she disappeared for some months then come back trying to reconnect. So I entertain the idea cuz I wanted to hit again. Shorty asked me to take her to some high dollar spot:childplease:. I texted her and told her I’ll pass. I’m not spending no excessive amount of money on a date. I have the money to spend but just because I got it don’t mean I suppose to spend it.
:salute:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Oh my bad let me fall back I didn't know I was going back and forth with the H.O.H 5-star general out here. My only hope is that one day I'll be able to afford A5 wagyu beef like you.:sadbron:
Be desperate for p*ssy, brehs. Boy came in here talking big shyt, caping for another man, and got embarassed :picard: