First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Blackness is both having genetic data linking back to Africa as well as sharing in the customs and history of African Americans in this country. Blackness isn't attributable to solely skin-tone or genetics. So, yeah, she's Black.

and...

I swear half these dudes must be from Europe, Africa, or on some dumb militant shyt. I knew more than a handful of Black girls with two Black parents that looked like her growin up in ATL.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
No, says Black people in America and Whites. She claims Black, her father is Black and her mother doesn't even look White rather biracial.

I never said a damn thing about Logic.
:mjlol: of coouuurrseee she doesn't look all that white to you. That would wouldn't help your argument now would it.

I bet you didn't :mjlol: you say blacks and all of America came to this concensus yet right on this very site nikkas were clowning logic despite the fact that he is just as much black as this chic. I hope you were capping for him too though :pachaha:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: of coouuurrseee she doesn't look all that white to you. That would wouldn't help your argument now would it.

I bet you didn't :mjlol: you say blacks and all of America came to this concensus yet right on this very site nikkas were clowning logic despite the fact that he is just as much black as this chic. I hope you were capping for him too though :pachaha:

Dumb nikkas on the coli are just a small contingent of Black society.

I am basing my views around what Black revolutionaries created in the 50s and 60s. And it is still the majority viewpoint of the Black collective.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

Logic look like a straight up fukkin white boy .he can pass for white. Ol girl in the op cannot. She black. Both her parents is black. What you is a Caribbean nikka?