First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
nikkas probably don't like the fact she's smarter than them and would never deal with their stupid ass bullshyt like the dusty rachets they pay to sleep with, so they feel some sort of way.

She is non-White. Anyone non-White can be a wench. Half =/= White; just so happens she has more admixture than the average Black person who has, on average, 20% White DNA.
WHAT :mjlol: y'all coli nikkas really think y'all can police shyt.

By that logic half =\= black either. If her mom is white she's "non black" Which I'd agree with :yeshrug:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
WHAT :mjlol: y'all coli nikkas really think y'all can police shyt.

By that logic half =\= black either. If her mom is white she's "non black" Which I'd agree with :yeshrug:

Blackness is both having genetic data linking back to Africa as well as sharing in the customs and history of African Americans in this country. Blackness isn't attributable to solely skin-tone or genetics. So, yeah, she's Black.

and...

Last edited:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
This black woman got a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering from MIT, brehs.

How anyone is out here hatin...:mindblown:

Let that shyt either humble or inspire you. :ufdup:
Any nikka who took college physics knows how brutal that shyt is...I can't even imagine what nuclear engineering grad school classes are like :damn::damn:
While we fukk around posting on the Coli, she's out here designing all sorts of Wakanda type shyt :wow:

Might fukk around and synthesize Vibranium :wow:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Blackness is both having genetic data linking back to Africa as well as sharing in the customs and history of African Americans in this country. Blackness isn't attributable to solely skin-tone or genetics. So, yeah, she's Black.

and...

says who? you? :mjlol:

And yet y'all clowned logic for claiming his blackness :jbhmm:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Proverbs 18:15 ESV
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

Hosea 4:6-7 ESV
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children. The more they increased, the more they sinned against me; I will change their glory into shame

Where you been?:heh:That kid taking up your time?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
This black woman got a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering from MIT, brehs.

How anyone is out here hatin...:mindblown:

Let that shyt either humble or inspire you. :ufdup:
Any nikka who took college physics knows how brutal that shyt is...I can't even imagine what nuclear engineering grad school classes are like :damn::damn:
While we fukk around posting on the Coli, she's out here designing all sorts of Wakanda type shyt :wow:

Might fukk around and synthesize Vibranium
:wow:

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead: