First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Proverbs 18:15 ESV
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

Hosea 4:6-7 ESV
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children. The more they increased, the more they sinned against me; I will change their glory into shame

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A mufukka could have one black great grand parent and y'all nikkas be ready to call her
"A Black Empress of the Highest Order :noah:"

This chic is as dark as Megan Markle and NIETHER of them look black to me. :yeshrug:

She needs to stop straightening her hair. Looks too CAC to me

She's not in this shyt for you nikka :mjlol:

You've got to let some of that hate out breh. :mjlit:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: nikkas tried every method possible to hate on her, y'all are angrier than cacs seeing a Black woman shine :blessed:
Bitter motherfukkers :pacspit::whew:

nikkas probably don't like the fact she's smarter than them and would never deal with their stupid ass bullshyt like the dusty rachets they pay to sleep with, so they feel some sort of way.

I'm curious how someone who is half white can be a wench for dating white?

She is non-White. Anyone non-White can be a wench. Half =/= White; just so happens she has more admixture than the average Black person who has, on average, 20% White DNA.