First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Did I ask you if you knew who they were? Way to dodge :mjlol:

14345520347169.jpg

Okay so she's a black woman? I mean she passed as one so much so to become president of an NAACP chapter and wasn't removed until some ok me discovered she has no black ancestry. But I mean she LOOKED the part so
:yeshrug:
No, Sujinder Singh, that's not how it works...

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Did I ask you if you knew who they were? Way to dodge :mjlol:

14345520347169.jpg

Okay so she's a black woman? I mean she passed as one so much so to become president of an NAACP chapter and wasn't removed until some ok me discovered she has no black ancestry. But I mean she LOOKED the part so
:yeshrug:
Aye, it's a dirty game my nikka:yeshrug: She played the part to get in where she fit in. I don't see what the fukk this cracka got to do with the subject at hand anyway

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You are Guyanese and cannot really differentiate between groups of people, so it's no surprise to me.

But I, and many other Black-DOS people, can easily tell if someone isn't White despite having light skin.
I specifically said MY PARENTS are Guyanese. I am American born and raised.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread went left fast ..as expected

Back on topic, I thought Nigerians were getting advanced degrees left and right
Ain't none of them hoes got a phD from MIT?
:ld:

Daps
Reppin
Aye, it's a dirty game my nikka:yeshrug: She played the part to get in where she fit in. I don't see what the fukk this cracka got to do with the subject at hand anyway
They say men are bytches and they allow fakkits to do so, not a surprise she infiltrated the weak link with a "skrong" facade.
They can examine a police victim's twitter, but not a white woman's background.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
They run the country, Mr. Arbiter of blackness.
Lots of Male Indian/Black Female dougla situations going on, "breh".
Lil that's a reach. We missed the dougla boat in this family. My Black ass, my mom's black ass, my father's black ass and our 4C hair are definite proof of that :yeshrug:

Besides if you look up the demographics there are more full Indians(40%) and full blacks(30%) than mixed(20%) and amerindians make up the roughly last 10% for the most part.

Daps
Reppin
Lil that's a reach. We missed the dougla boat in this family. My Black ass, my mom's black ass, my father's black ass and our 4C hair are definite proof of that :yeshrug:

Besides if you look up the demographics there are more full Indians(40%) and full blacks(30%) than mixed(20%) and amerindians make up the roughly last 10% for the most part.
Oh, so your country is mostly Indian, Nav?