First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I swear half these dudes must be from Europe, Africa, or on some dumb militant shyt. I knew more than a handful of Black girls with two Black parents that looked like her growin up in ATL.
Lots of Africans who grew up around whites.
In the house, wakanda cosby show...outside, canadian-british FRIENDS.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
That's why they need to be excluded from our convos.
Caribreh, too.
They still have color tiered ethnic strata and try to project that shyt on us.
Man we need our own spaces period. I'm sick of these foreign nikkas. Way too much fukkin culture clash from these annoying b*stards.

Daps
Reppin
A mufukka could have one black great grand parent and y'all nikkas be ready to call her
"A Black Empress of the Highest Order :noah:"

This chic is as dark as Megan Markle and NIETHER of them look black to me. :yeshrug:

She needs to stop straightening her hair. Looks too CAC to me

Man, put this coconut chopper rihanna marley chinn ass nikka in the red.
Y'all be the same ones riding hard for them "prized" colony leftovers, because red hoes something special to you.
nikkas ULTRA colorstruck to the point of trying to ethnoboost BROWN jamaicans. Not Indian brown, not golden brown...normal ass brown.
"I'm a "brown" jamaican, not black".
When are Blair Underwood type nikkas doing this in the US?
boy if you don't take that pots and pan pirate irish patois fukkery the fukk on somewhere...

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Logic look like a straight up fukkin white boy .he can pass for white. Ol girl in the op cannot. She black. Both her parents is black. What you is a Caribbean nikka?
Oh please. With her hair straightened she easily passes for white.

Secondly is it his fault certain genes didn't show themselves?

twinsfeature.jpg

These two girls have the same mother(black) and father (white). Faternal twins but according to you only one is black and only one is white. Sorry it's niether. Like the chic in the op all three are BIRACIAL.

twins1.jpg

Family pic in case you thought I was lying.

Y'all nikkas love claiming everyone as black though so if the chic in the OP is just consider "black" then so is Logic and so is the redhead twin, in fact every kid in this damn picture is black then LOL :yeshrug: y'all nikkas can't pick and choose who is and who isn't when y'all feel like it. Be consistent.

My parents are Guyanese not that that has any relevancy to the discussion.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Man, put this coconut chopper rihanna marley chinn ass nikka in the red.
Y'all be the same ones riding hard for them "prized" colony leftovers, because red hoes something special to you.
nikkas ULTRA colorstruck to the point of trying to ethnoboost BROWN jamaicans. Not Indian brown, not golden brown...normal ass brown.
"I'm a "brown" jamaican, not black".
When are Blair Underwood type nikkas doing this in the US?
boy if you don't take that pots and pan pirate irish patois fukkery the fukk on somewhere...

:childplease:

1. None of that made any sense. I really don't know where you're going with this.

2. I'm darkskin and so is my girl :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Man we need our own spaces period. I'm sick of these foreign nikkas. Way too much fukkin culture clash from these annoying b*stards.
A lot of us were convinced we were "watered down" and other folks spins on our culture were worth checking out/superior.
"butbut futbol and neymar"
"you ain't black u mixed"
"Aa crybabies"
"Hey, check out our mandem raps! Way better than american mumblezzz zeen star! Drillin no cap bang bang london toronto gang!!!"
"why don't u come to africa?"
"broke nikkas can't go on holiday in greece to rave, blud"
"nobody wants u in nigeria, akata"
"at least we weren't slaaaves"
Etc...
Lol, ok.
*Turns up volume*
:mjlol:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Oh please. With her hair straightened she easily passes for white.

Secondly is it his fault certain genes didn't show themselves?

twinsfeature.jpg

These two girls have the same mother(black) and father (white). Faternal twins but according to you only one is black and only one is white. Sorry it's niether. Like the chic in the op all three are BIRACIAL.

twins1.jpg

Family pic in case you thought I was lying.

Y'all nikkas love claiming everyone as black though so if the chic in the OP is just consider "black" then so is Logic and so is the redhead twin, in fact every kid in this damn picture is black then LOL :yeshrug: y'all nikkas can't pick and choose who is and who isn't when y'all feel like it. Be consistent.

My parents are Guyanese not that that has any relevancy to the discussion.
nikka I don't know who the fukk them muthafukkas is you just posted but the only thing that matters is phenotype aka what a person looks like. In the US if you look like you have African ancestry then that means you are black. In this country you can and will be recognized as both biracial and black depending on who is making the call. With that being said one sister is white and the other is black and biracial. It ain't got shyt to do with me, you, him, or her "claiming" shyt.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Like I said. Looks like a white woman to me.

With no back story or anything and looking at this picture id immediately say this was a white woman. She does not look black with straightened hair :manny:

You are Guyanese and cannot really differentiate between groups of people, so it's no surprise to me.

But I, and many other Black-DOS people, can easily tell if someone isn't White despite having light skin.

Daps
Reppin

Like I said. Looks like a white woman to me.

With no back story or anything and looking at this picture id immediately say this was a white woman. She does not look black with straightened hair :manny:

I guess everybody black has to look like alek wek or lupita.
:yeshrug:
Sorry, we're different.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
nikka I don't know who the fukk them muthafukkas is you just posted but the only thing that matters is phenotype aka what a person looks like. In the US if you look like you have African ancestry then that means you are black. In this country you can and will be recognized as both biracial and black depending on who is making the call. With that being said one sister is white and the other is black and biracial. It ain't got shyt to do with me, you, him, or her "claiming" shyt.
Did I ask you if you knew who they were? Way to dodge :mjlol:

14345520347169.jpg

Okay so she's a black woman? I mean she passed as one so much so to become president of an NAACP chapter and wasn't removed until some ok me discovered she has no black ancestry. But I mean she LOOKED the part so
:yeshrug: