First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Shout out to her. Ain't easy getting into MIT and making history to boot.

:ohhh: and :salute:at the same time..

I am mexican but these brown and black women getting with cacs always made me feel like they buying into white supremacy.. like they just copped the Benz of men or something. Society (Hollywood esp.) feeding this lie by featuring and casting every heroic movie/tv star as a white male. Props to her for bucking the swirling trend

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Any race can attend an HBCU. However I agree she has black lineage and i presume she identifies strongly with her black side. She is also very beautiful and I love to hear of black or in this case part black Women accomplishments.
Have you ever been to the united states before? Here black means you have obvious African ancestry.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
She went to FAMU for undergrad. I know her type. I spit at dozens of chicks like this in college, smashed none. Then years found out they were making $300K on Wall Street or in some type of high powered position. All I can say is I should have pledged Alpha :beli:

Good for her, tho.

Last edited: