Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My choices for MJ:

img-thing
Jane Levy from Evil Dead and Suburgatory

ashley-rickards-premiere-orphan-02.jpg
Ashely Rickards from Awkward and she was in Haunted House 2

And the chick playing Felicia is cool. She didn't have much to do in this movie so we'll see what happens in the future.

Your first choice was who i was thinking of too, but I couldn't think of her name or the show she's on. Seeing her, now I know she's from Surburbatory. And yeah, she'd be perfect for the role IMO.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly
I read somewhere that the laser on Norman was very important and shouldnt be overlooked ...
I wonder if its chameleon scanning his face or what if its something to do with cloning so peter can clone gwen and then he can become ben reilly...
I know its all wrong but who cares ..

Yup the scan and of course there's an after credit scene that they cut which shows something else about Norman. I won't drop it in here but you can find it easily

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yup the scan and of course there's an after credit scene that they cut which shows something else about Norman. I won't drop it in here but you can find it easily

You know what sad ... All this ASM talk and I probably wont even get a chance to see it until it hits cable ... i mean i will get the bluray .. but i got a backlog of shyt to watch ...
Netflix and DVR's didnt make anything easier for a brother all it did was add to my current back log of things I gotta watch

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a couple from the comments

Nobody noticed the golden-toothed Sabertooth tiger skull? It has a surprisingly large amount of screen time, in relation to the other easter-eggs at least. Very reminsient of Lord Of The Savage Land Ka-Zar in my opinion. (Zabu, anyone?) Had ties to Kraven's origin story too, pair that with the Australia Project (Considering Kraven got rebranded as Australia as opposed to Russian in the Ultimate Marvel Universe, and considering the post-credit image. I'm willing to bet money on Kraven.

710447955302475153.jpg
The part that hit me was Harry's laugh being so similar to Stacy's "annoying" laugh earlier...and all of a sudden, it was not "still adorable" anymore. From that point, I knew things were going to go so bad, and all I could do was tense up and watch.

Not so much an easter egg, but really awesome foreshadowing.