First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
What the hell was that sht.
This franchise just don't hold a candle to the spiderman movies of the previous decade, save #3 which was straight garbage.

Ranimi or whatever that director was...his movies were simply better in every way.

Better plot, character development, everything.

When i watched Spiderman 2 of the last decade, I was struck by many moral things: the kindness of man to fellow man, the importance of doing what was right, the ability of people to be driven by revenge and blocking out everything, the power of love and friendship. i felt better for watching it, like i was inspired to do the right thing in my own way. It was te epinnacle of superhero movies till the Dark Knight raised the bar even higher.

From watching The Amazing Spiderman (movie before this one) all i felt was how imprtant it was to bang chicks in high school.

dude electro seriously said "its my birthday, time to light some candles" on some 1990s cartoon villian dialouge sht right there

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It boggles my mind that some people actually like this shyt:merchant:

after watching the movie last night i wouldnt blame you

My opinion is I liked it more than the last Iron Man and Thor flicks. Still not seeing Captain America at all. That was this year's best. My only real complaint is something I complained about in "Spider Man 3." You bring in one of Spidey's BIG THREE Arch Enemies (Goblin, Venom and Doc Ock), and he only gets one quick ass fight at the end. It pissed me off.

Problem with these franchise movies is that I go in, expectations low, and the bar is set so low; any director can choreograph explosions and weak dialouge...it takes a special touch to turn a superhero movie into something that can stand on its own.

Recent good franchise movies I saw (that pleasantly surprised me)

Star Trek 2 Into Darkness
Man of Steel
Captain America: Winter Soldier

basically these are all movies that had a plot to follow and advance the story... All these movies, like Iron Man 2, 3, the new Spiderman, on the other hand, are filled with people trying to be funny, special effects, and a narrow focus on a few characters

In general, i prefer what DC is doing to what Marvel is doing, but Avengers...that sht was too damn hype. :ahh:Best summer blockbuster I ever saw

I didn't mind the score, but the pop song they chose during the montage of him gathering all that shyt about his dad was awful. Complete corn.

my face: :skip:

i also cringed at long dialogue between Parker and Gwen Stacy (2 teenagers trying to be witty) and the loser they made Jamie Fox play, and all the scenes where parker would slam his closet, throw a calculator, flop on his bed, do something dramatic like that

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and the accent of the scientist who was running the "tests" on Electro was :snoop:

130.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well..
Harry Osbourne, before he turned into the Hobgoblin was fukking fantatstic. That dude is a flat out great actor. The SFX was pretty good too. That's pretty much all that I could say was good about the movie. Every villain was cartoony as fukk. The Rhino was the dumbest villian I've seen since the Bat Nipples movies.

Not nearly as bad as Spidey 3 though. But oftentimes it felt like you were watching two different movies. When dude didn't have the suit on, it felt like a decent movie. Whenever the suit got put on, the circus was in town.

My reservations about Jamie Foxx and Paul Giamatti where 100% on point. fukk them dudes.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I didn't mind the score, but the pop song they chose during the montage of him gathering all that shyt about his dad was awful. Complete corn.
shyt was too funny breh :pachaha:...dude supposed to be intrigued gathering all this info about his parents but the song used is on some lovey dovey shyt :what:...cot dayum is there any point in this movie where he ISN'T a simp :mindblown:
Oh, and the accent of the scientist who was running the "tests" on Electro was :snoop:
dude had greased hair and pink lips too :wrist:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:mjlol:Oscorp continues to have the worst security in all of comic book movieverses. In AS1, Peter walks right in with no id or credentials and happens to get into classified areas of the building with no problems. In AS2, Gwen gets caught looking into Electro's info, she hides in a closet, security loses her, she gets into an elevator, but security didn't think to alert anyone at the front door that they are looking for her and they forget all about it. A sick Harry all of sudden becomes a member of the LOS and beats down 2 armed guards and thats after he gets into a highly secured facility owned by Oscorp where he was just fired from but security didn't get the memo. From there he gets down to Electro with little resistance:beli:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:mjlol:Oscorp continues to have the worst security in all of comic book movieverses. In AS1, Peter walks right in with no id or credentials and happens to get into classified areas of the building with no problems. In AS2, Gwen gets caught looking into Electro's info, she hides in a closet, security loses her, she gets into an elevator, but security didn't think to alert anyone at the front door that they are looking for her and they forget all about it. A sick Harry all of sudden becomes a member of the LOS and beats down 2 armed guards and thats after he gets into a highly secured facility owned by Oscorp where he was just fired from but security didn't get the memo. From there he gets down to Electro with little resistance:beli:

Don't forget they got the worst maintenance staff ever. Max goes down to repair some broken electric pipes that are literally spraying electricity all over the place, he calls in to ask if they can shut the power off so he can fix it. What does the guy on the other end say? That it's the end of his shift and he's going home on some "9 to 5, fukk overtime and the chance this entire experimental laboratory will go up in flames" shyt :dead:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

you just reminded me of that scene :dead:

122 pound dying 17 year old harry osborn smoothly handles 2 highly trained security officers