Fire Pro Wrestling World officially announced (PC, PS4)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I been playing firepro since 95.... no mercy is nice, but Firepro is more alive than no mercy. The day firepro dropped on steam people had already made 600+ CAWs. That's how much people love this game. I can't even explain it, you just have to try it. I like No mercy too but Firepro will always be the OG wrestling game that all others have to strive to be.

Forreal:banderas:
  • The feeling of having eight wrestlers in the ring at once:ahh:
  • The storytelling between two wrestlers :lupe:
  • Having MMA shoot rules :leon:
  • Trying to win the ticking time bomb cage deathmatch before it explodes:damn:
  • Hitting a CRITICAL for the first time
GOAT is a GOAT:obama:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I get what your saying but It didnt really explain anything about the game play. If im tryna play with my friends, will we have fun? All I saw from footage is the grapple animation over and over leading to a move. Nothing else. Im not trolling or anything, I really want to know what makes the gameplay good cause the footage of the game doesnt show anything for me. I saw the diff match types and all that, thats all cool. But what makes it fun???
Bottom line you just gotta play the game for yourself to understand the feel.
The customization, the endless move list and the amount of moves you can pull out and reverse. The aspect of weakening your opponent to pull off the big moves and connect and once you think it's over
Your opponent kicks out at 2.9 is exhilirating and it just makes it feel like an actual match. Its simple, and addicting to me.
There's moves you can pull that can allow you to hit high flying moves. Its just the feel
Try downloading and playing an GBA emulator of an older FPW game so you can understand this game then you can decide if this its for you

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If folks are still on the fence with the game, just download Fire Pro Wrestling Returns. Its on 9.99 on PSN (if you still have ps3) and free 99 if you using a PS2 Emulator. You will get a good feel of the game along with having the features that are in the current early access stage of FPRW (with the exception of online play of course and Booker mode).

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just had an online session with 2 players

I picked Brock Lesnar my opponent picked some female MMA fighter, I busted her face wide open almost immediately:mjlol:
I was suplexing that bytch all over the place got the W

Next match was Mr Perfect vs HBK
I used HBK and the match was going back and forth the best moment was the sequence of both of us punching each other continuously til HBK hit a sweet chin music outta nowhere :gladbron:
I took the L from the perfect plex tho :martin:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is there a story mode yet? Also, can I 1v1 my friend online yet?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
if the add the management of the ring mode to this new firepro, with all the CAWs.. it's a wrap. Game over.

giphy.gif