Fire Pro Wrestling World officially announced (PC, PS4)

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you played the recent wwe games?

Downloaded cracked version with full DLCs every year and still touch it maybe once or twice at best. There's no surprise element ever.

In Fire Pro I'm still surprised over matches finishing certain ways or the AI kicking at 2.9 after two finishers. Gameplay and simulation wise it's night and day and I could care less about graphics

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So can I get an answer from someone ?how to upload community CAWs :patrice:

you can upload them to the steam workshop from within the game menus, same way you subscribe to download caws.

just copped yesterday, game is MAD fun so far. haven't been able to put on any 100% matches yet.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you can upload them to the steam workshop from within the game menus, same way you subscribe to download caws.

just copped yesterday, game is MAD fun so far. haven't been able to put on any 100% matches yet.
I figured it out thanks to youtube
I had an epic match with
Samoa Joe vs Seth Rollins crowd approval rating was 100% wish I had saved that match:wow:

Love this game

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Tired of these dude putting overpowered CAWs on here. If your CAW is ripped straight from FPR it should have appropriate stats :francis:

The online is good tho, I'm 4-0, the matches are pretty sim too

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I figured it out thanks to youtube
I had an epic match with
Samoa Joe vs Seth Rollins crowd approval rating was 100% wish I had saved that match:wow:

Love this game

mad glad they have the tutorial, i've always wanted to fukk with fire pro, and could never get the hang of it.

i also just figured out that just pressing a button after grapple is a move also.

for example, i was playing with Nakamura, and if you lock up to grapple and press B (xbox controller) without any direction, you get another move. his was a super kick.

any other tips people got for people who just getting started?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
mad glad they have the tutorial, i've always wanted to fukk with fire pro, and could never get the hang of it.

i also just figured out that just pressing a button after grapple is a move also.

for example, i was playing with Nakamura, and if you lock up to grapple and press B (xbox controller) without any direction, you get another move. his was a super kick.

The tutorial doesnt teach you the parameter and skill system either. Parameters are the stats, skills can be looked at like perks in CoD. The most interesting is Special Skill, and it has stuff that really fleshes out wrestlers. For example, if your CAW's special skill is Finisher, the first 2 times your CAW uses a finisher it does extra damage and increased chance to critical (K.O.). So its useful for when you have those drawn out matches and you havent landed your finisher yet, youll probably finish them off if you land it. Thats just one example tho

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

There's a stamina button to regain energy if ur using an Xbox controller it's LB you'll notice the animation, it's key to hitting your moves more often than your opponent

llt23

All Star
Daps
im thinking of getting this cause i got a friend who would appreciate all the custom characters...watched some videos and i still dont quite get how the game plays.

All i can tell is when you grapple both guys grapple and then you gotta input your command at a certain time?

And other features in the gameplay besides that? It seems kind of basic none of the reviews or videos i've seen really go into the game play so i cant tell