Fire Pro Wrestling World officially announced (PC, PS4)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Man I'm really conflicted if I should get this for my laptop or PS4. I know online is probably going to be better on ps4 but the mods is going to be outta this world on PC.

nikka may have to double dip :blessed:
Yeah I was shocked how many CAWs were done on launch day.

Just get for laptop and use your PS4 controller (I'm using a corded 360 one)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I was shocked how many CAWs were done on launch day.

Just get for laptop and use your PS4 controller (I'm using a corded 360 one)

Yea I might just do that. This is only the first day I can't imagine how littered the CAW's are going to be after a year let alone a few months.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm looking at the videos, and the 2 asian guys who grapple at the begging, I thought that was the game
I'm thinking how bootleg the animations are :mjlol:
Then I see the actual game and it looks like a Gameboy Advance game in HD. They cleaned up the pixels :gladbron:

It could be the greatest wrestling game ever created, but the fact it has little to no buzz makes me assume otherwise
Hope I'm wrong, Highly doubt it :francis:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking at the videos, and the 2 asian guys who grapple at the begging, I thought that was the game
Then I see the actual game and it looks like a Gameboy Advance game in HD. They cleaned up the pixels :gladbron:

It could be the greatest wrestling game ever created, but the fact it has little to no buzz makes me assume otherwise

Actually has tons of buzz compared to previous titles, Steam top 5 for a couple days in sales. Community is expanding, the buzz is definitely there and it still is as fun or more fun than any wrestling game not called No Mercy.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This game appeals to the Wrestlefest Arcade heads. And it's fantastic

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
This game looks like shyt, WWE2k17 >>> This crap
Firepro have always been about gameplay over graphics fam. True enough, first thing I said was it looks exactly like the ps2 game but real talk, that game fun as hell. From wrestling matches to the booking mode. Give it a chance. Can't hurt.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I copped the game and went immediately to the community CAWs
im new to Steam so how the hell do you upload these CAWs into the game :gucci: