Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The combat will probably be fire, but im a little worried about the school/slice of life stuff. It seems unnecessary and i think it pads the game for no reason

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island

DLC season pass is 25 dollars
The DLC waves are set to add new maps, costumes, and playable characters, with each one being scheduled for release between launch day and 30th April 2020. Here's a list of what to expect:

Wave 1: Officers Academy outfits for female and male Byleth available Day 1 (July 26th)
Wave 2: Additional Auxiliary battle maps, helpful in-game support items, and more will be released by 10/31/2019
Wave 3: Additional quests and costumes will be released by 12/31/2019; plus, another free update
Wave 4: Discover new story content, with additional playable characters, locations and more will be released by 4/30/2020; plus, another free update

Who's buying?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

The DLC waves are set to add new maps, costumes, and playable characters, with each one being scheduled for release between launch day and 30th April 2020. Here's a list of what to expect:

Wave 1: Officers Academy outfits for female and male Byleth available Day 1 (July 26th)
Wave 2: Additional Auxiliary battle maps, helpful in-game support items, and more will be released by 10/31/2019
Wave 3: Additional quests and costumes will be released by 12/31/2019; plus, another free update
Wave 4: Discover new story content, with additional playable characters, locations and more will be released by 4/30/2020; plus, another free update

Who's buying?

I’ll cop the DLC pass but not day one, probably by the second or third wave though

This is probably my most anticipated game of the year for sure though, I just wish you could customize Byleth but ultimately that’s purely cosmetic. I might literally only play smash and Fire Emblem for the next 3-4 months:wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Who's buying?

No need to cop day one.

Wait for an e-shop card discount and eat.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Engadget is now a part of Oath

This preview article is pretty in-depth without any spoilers. Dude said he beat the game and immediately wanted to start another playthrough, and that there’s a ton of key story-changing decisions on top of the all big story differences between the 3 houses. This game gonna a top-tier switch title easily:whoo:

I can see how some people might not like all the school/student interaction stuff in-between battles, but I’ve always really liked the writing and character dialog in FE. Should be a great gameplay blend of stat optimization, character dialog/development, and exploration before every battle which is perfect pacing for a switch game. Gonna be running out the battery in handheld mode on the regs:whew:

And you already know the music gonna be flames:ohlawd:

We only 2 weeks away brehs:boblol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Engadget is now a part of Oath

This preview article is pretty in-depth without any spoilers. Dude said he beat the game and immediately wanted to start another playthrough, and that there’s a ton of key story-changing decisions on top of the all big story differences between the 3 houses. This game gonna a top-tier switch title easily:whoo:

I can see how some people might not like all the school/student interaction stuff in-between battles, but I’ve always really liked the writing and character dialog in FE. Should be a great gameplay blend of stat optimization, character dialog/development, and exploration before every battle which is perfect pacing for a switch game. Gonna be running out the battery in handheld mode on the regs:whew:

And you already know the music gonna be flames:ohlawd:

We only 2 weeks away brehs:boblol:

if there's differences between the 3 houses then this game deadass 200+ hours. WOW.

I just got Tourna and remembering how packed with content Xenoblade 2 was. I needed a new fresh single player that I can sink a good amount of hours into. this gonna be it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Fire Emblem: Three Houses / Characters - TV Tropes

Some good info on all the houses and their characters

Don’t know about y’all but the Golden Deer is an easy pick for me:mjpls:

Lysithea’s looking to be a straight powerhouse early on with that Prodigy ability :whoo:

Hilda’s spoiled and lazy ass tho:scusthov: that stat growth better be on point or her ass might not make it on my team:ufdup:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Previews have been gushing.
This is going to be the best selling FE game hands down, the franchise has been growing steadily ever since Awakening and Heroes remains fairly popular. Hopefully the quality is there to match the sales, even if I think it looks very underwhelming visually. Gameplay looks fire still