Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The best ones to me were path of radiance and radiant Dawn. I still play thru those once a year.

If this is as good as those I'd cop a switch just to play it

To me the only one thats touching those 2 in the series is FE4 but its super old and most people wouldnt give it the light of day.

I feel like this one still wont be as good as PoR and RD due to all the sim stuff

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
To me the only one thats touching those 2 in the series is FE4 but its super old and most people wouldnt give it the light of day.

I feel like this one still wont be as good as PoR and RD due to all the sim stuff

I've been waiting for a good one.....i bought a 3DS to play the one released on there and never finished it.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I've only played Blazing Sword (the game with Eliwood and Hector) and Awakening. The GBA game is much better imo. Prefer the art style, more serious storyline, and gameplay with no hand holding. Top 10 greatest game I've ever played. The newer FE games look like a damn joke.

Agree. I'm copping this bc i loved those, but I've never tried a FE game on console :manny:
Really hoping the difficulty isn't too watered down

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Agree. I'm copping this bc i loved those, but I've never tried a FE game on console :manny:
Really hoping the difficulty isn't too watered down

Path of Radiance is probably the best FE and it's on console. I'd give that a try if you are interested in the series, it's pretty much the peak. Awakening only caught on because of weirdos that liked the dating sim element.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Path of Radiance is probably the best FE and it's on console. I'd give that a try if you are interested in the series, it's pretty much the peak. Awakening only caught on because of weirdos that liked the dating sim element.

Did you play the sequel? It's on the wii and it's slightly better.

It's a direct sequel/continuation of the story

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Did you play the sequel? It's on the wii and it's slightly better.

It's a direct sequel/continuation of the story

Yeah i played it, I mentioned it in the above post.

I actually prefer PoR because I think it's story is better and you have more unit flexibility because the team isnt as established as they are in RD. Both are really good.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I am in a small town and decided to stop by Walmart and saw that they had the price on the shelf but no game. So I play stupid and ask do they have anymore in the back. He goes to the back and comes out with the game. :krs:
Then he says we cant sell it until tomorrow :martin:. I was hoping I could finesse him but no luck.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am in a small town and decided to stop by Walmart and saw that they had the price on the shelf but no game. So I play stupid and ask do they have anymore in the back. He goes to the back and comes out with the game. :krs:
Then he says we cant sell it until tomorrow :martin:. I was hoping I could finesse him but no luck.

some people have the game already

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Reviews looking good so far :takedat:

9.5 from IGN & Gameinformer, 5/5 from GamesRadar, and a 9 from gamespot

Soon as I get off work tomorrow

tenor.gif