Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Fire Emblem: Three Houses / Characters - TV Tropes

Some good info on all the houses and their characters

Don’t know about y’all but the Golden Deer is an easy pick for me:mjpls:

Lysithea’s looking to be a straight powerhouse early on with that Prodigy ability :whoo:

Hilda’s spoiled and lazy ass tho:scusthov: that stat growth better be on point or her ass might not make it on my team:ufdup:

Claude just had that charisma from the very first trailer. Been said I was gonna pick that house.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This hype train won’t be stopped brehs:banderas:

All of the unit classes (so far) along with bios for all the students. Get those projected rosters ready:takedat:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Fire Emblem: Three Houses / Characters - TV Tropes

Some good info on all the houses and their characters

Don’t know about y’all but the Golden Deer is an easy pick for me:mjpls:

Lysithea’s looking to be a straight powerhouse early on with that Prodigy ability :whoo:

Hilda’s spoiled and lazy ass tho:scusthov: that stat growth better be on point or her ass might not make it on my team:ufdup:

Black Eagles squad looks deep. I'm a magic user myself but, I'm torn between Yellow Deers as well.

In any case, I got the game pre-loaded and next Friday can't come quick enough.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Been a FE fan for a while. Not so fond of the direction the games have taken storywise but I'm expecting top notch gameplay.

I don't know if I'll be able to stomach the sim aspects though, Persona gave me my fill of that :francis:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Been a FE fan for a while. Not so fond of the direction the games have taken storywise but I'm expecting top notch gameplay.

I don't know if I'll be able to stomach the sim aspects though, Persona gave me my fill of that :francis:

Adapt or Die.

Sim Life is here to stay. I prefer to play the story like a FF Tactics, never worried about dating but, this is what gamers want.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The game plot/timeskip details have been leaked, youve been warned

Thanks for the heads up, gonna have to chill on checking for any new updates til Friday. Figured I’ve seen enough previews to know as much as I can about the game before I start getting into spoilers

We only 2-3 days away breh:wow:

I’d call out of work Friday if I could but dem quotas:sadcam:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I never really used to play games like that. I managed to enjoy Tokyo Mirage Sessions as cheesy as it was, but I guess that's the anime head in me. so I'm sure this game being more deep than that one will draw me in too.

:to: plus I'm still hurt P5 never came to the switch.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

I'm in the same boat breh. I can't get excited about the game because of that reason only. I just want to focus on the combat and never have to touch the other stuff but it seems you have to play ball or you will get wrecked

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only played Blazing Sword (the game with Eliwood and Hector) and Awakening. The GBA game is much better imo. Prefer the art style, more serious storyline, and gameplay with no hand holding. Top 10 greatest game I've ever played. The newer FE games look like a damn joke.