Finland's PAWG Minister Was clubbing till 4AM and Missed the Text Telling her to Quarantine

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You’re proving my point without realizing it. People in the US might not care, but other countries might think otherwise. She obviously isn’t out here trying to have the room full of power players she deals with on a daily basis thinking that she’s a drug head.

That chick represents her country with her position and she just has to learn to move smarter.
Dancing makes somebody a "drug head"? :heh:

I'd understand if it was a Marion Berry type situation where she was caught smoking crack or snorting coke or something, but this just looked like corny ass White girl shyt.

They were dancing and attention whoring, which makes her like every other 30 something year old White chick in this world:yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Dancing makes somebody a "drug head"? :heh:

I'd understand if it was a Marion Berry type situation where she was caught smoking crack or snorting coke or something, but this just looked like corny ass White girl shyt.

They were dancing and attention whoring, which makes her like every other 30 something year old White chick in this world:yeshrug:
You obviously didn’t bother to read my previous comments before you responded as I was literally referring to the people chanting about cocaine in the background of the video. That’s not good optics to the world regardless of how you try and spin it.

Why else would she have taken the drug test if she didn’t want the world thinking that?

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You obviously didn’t bother to read my previous comments before you responded as I was literally referring to the people chanting about cocaine in the background of the video. That’s not good optics to the world regardless of how you try and spin it.

Why else would she have taken the drug test if she didn’t want the world thinking that?
I did.

It had nothing to do with her.

She wasn't the one talking about coke, or snorting coke, or smoking crack.

The reason that she had to take the drug test is because everybody's overreacting to this, not because she did anything wrong.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I did.

It had nothing to do with her.

She wasn't the one talking about coke, or snorting coke, or smoking crack.

The reason that she had to take the drug test is because everybody's overreacting to this, not because she did anything wrong.
It don’t matter whether it has nothing to do with her. Just the fact that she was in the room with people obviously doing it is bad enough in and of itself. You’ve obviously never been in a position of authority if you don’t see any issues with what happened.

She represents her country to the world and she needs to start acting like it with the way she moves.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It don’t matter whether it has nothing to do with her. Just the fact that she was in the room with people obviously doing it is bad enough in and of itself. You’ve obviously never been in a position of authority if you don’t see any issues with what happened.

She represents her country to the world and she needs to start acting like it with the way she moves.
I get what you're saying and you're not 100% wrong, it just seems like an overreaction

I mean, look at our president.

His crackhead son is literally on tape smoking crack & putting plastic bags over Russian hookers heads, while he makes corrupt deals in a country that his father is currently supporting in a war.

This is also after his father spent decades locking up millions of people for drugs.

None of that is real scandal in this country in spite of the fact it's wayyyy more relevant to our lives.

People don't even really care. :yeshrug:

But I guess their country has so few problems that something relatively small like this is actually a big deal.:heh:

It must be nice:francis: