Finland's PAWG Minister Was clubbing till 4AM and Missed the Text Telling her to Quarantine

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Again, the partying isn't the problem, but more so the comments and people chanting about cocaine in the background. As I said in a previous thread, you can't be out here prosecuting people for drugs, but willingly being around people partaking in those same things. It's not good optics especially for someone in the position that she is.

That isn't just a random chick, but the PM of a country. It's certain that you do/don't make. As others have said, if you're going to do that then you need to do a better job of making sure that it stays behind closed doors and not leaked to public. We would clown other politicians for the same exact thing and her countries status doesn't/shouldn't change that.
I mean, is Finland some hardcore anti-drug country that locks people up for decades or something? :heh:

I mean, in this country.

Our Vice President is a woman who laughs about locking up thousands of people for smoking weed while also laughing about smoking weed and listening to Snoop Dogg herself.

Our president is a guy who wrote a crime bill that locked up millions of Black men for drugs, while his son and daughter are some of the biggest drug addicts on the planet.

THAT is the type of hypocrisy that we have a problem with.

Nobody would have no fukking problem with Kamala or Hillary or anybody else partying if they weren't responsible for millions of lives being ruined collectively by our draconian drug laws.

And if we had very little crime, poverty, & homelessness?

nikka, I'd be throwing parties for their asses:russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I mean, is Finland some hardcore anti-drug country that locks people up for decades or something? :heh:

I mean, in this country.

Our Vice President is a woman who laughs about locking up thousands of people for smoking weed while also laughing about smoking weed and listening to Snoop Dogg herself.

Our president is a guy who wrote a crime bill that locked up millions of Black men for drugs, while his son and daughter are some of the biggest drug addicts on the planet.

THAT is the type of hypocrisy that we have a problem with.

Nobody would have no fukking problem with Kamala or Hillary or anybody else partying if they weren't responsible for millions of lives being ruined collectively by our draconian drug laws.

And if we had very little crime, poverty, & homelessness?

nikka, I'd be throwing parties for their asses:russ:
You’re proving my point without realizing it. People in the US might not care, but other countries might think otherwise. She obviously isn’t out here trying to have the room full of power players she deals with on a daily basis thinking that she’s a drug head.

That chick represents her country with her position and she just has to learn to move smarter.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You’re proving my point without realizing it. People in the US might not care, but other countries might think otherwise. She obviously isn’t out here trying to have the room full of power players she deals with on a daily basis thinking that she’s a drug head.

That chick represents her country with her position and she just has to learn to move smarter.

She should wholeheartedly embrace the party girl, druggie public persona. This will cause people to underestimate her if she is all business behind closed doors. If she came out for a news conference 40 minutes late with coke on her face speaking a mile a minute about EDM in early childhood education that would be awesome.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Shorty is a lame but honestly with this many posts I was expecting some leaked nudes or something lol thread shouldn't be this long, it's not that serious.
nikkas love white women who are whores. To be honest, nikkas love whores in general till they request marriage. Oh, and her husband lost big time. I thought she was single

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Breh how do you deal with this many pages setting? There's just 7 for me

Oh, we are critiquing users browser settings now? How do you deal with that much scrolling? :russ:

Real talk though, if I come in late on a long thread that I want to see how TheColi opinion heads are spinning, I'll read the top post of every third page. With a sample size like that I generally hit the best or most controversial takes and lets me catch up quickly how a thread is going. :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, we are critiquing users browser settings now? How do you deal with that much scrolling? :russ:

hmm you might’ve just provided me with a solution on how I can view a poster’s posts…maybe if I limit the amount of posts per page it won’t take so long for the posts to load and crash my browser

*edit*

it worked! :blessed: