Finland's PAWG Minister Was clubbing till 4AM and Missed the Text Telling her to Quarantine

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Remember folks, all these NATO (and wannabe NATO) cacs brought this on themselves by overthrowing Qaddafi, who TOLD THEM, if they killed him, the whole of Europe would be Black.

All this immigration is because that c00n we had in office, killed the one person who was protecting all those Black people in Libya and keeping order in North Africa.

Now all that immigration got these right-wingers eating GOOD off of White folks fear.

Plus, this Ukraine war that we started (look it up) got all these right-wing parties living lovely in Europe because Putin turnin' the gas off on all those hoes.

This dumb thot was one of the main ones on that bullshyt by joining NATO

So, I don't feel bad for her ass ONE BIT

K4PYFvm.gif

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember folks, all these NATO (and wannabe NATO) cacs brought this on themselves by overthrowing Qaddafi, who TOLD THEM, if they killed him, the whole of Europe would be Black.

All this immigration is because that c00n we had in office, killed the one person who was protecting all those Black people in Libya and keeping order in North Africa.

Now all that immigration got these right-wingers eating GOOD off of White folks fear.

Plus, this Ukraine war that we started (look it up) got all these right-wing parties living lovely in Europe because Putin turnin' the gas off on all those hoes.

K4PYFvm.gif
:jbhmm:Wait breh do you have any link with him saying that cause if that true :whoo:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

KKa5ZV6.jpg

:jbhmm:Wait breh do you have any link with him saying that cause if that true :whoo:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:childplease: nikka, I don't lie

Yeah, but that statement is racist is fuk, why negroes admire this Arab is beyond me

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yeah, but that statement is racist is fuk, why negroes admire this Arab is beyond me
1. His belligerence to the Western imperialists
2. He was trying to create an African currency, lessening their dependence on Western imperialists
3. He was protecting Black Africans from even more racist Arabs, which is why when he got assassinated, all the Black people in Libya were rounded up and sold as slaves.

iu